What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jazzbot yar us zeeshan ka number tou musalsal band ja raha hai...

yar aap ne abi tak uss se contact hi nai kia, he was with me yesterday for about 3 hours, we had a meeting in NA-121.. lol you're too lazy buddy.. :P Let me contact him or get you another number.. But keep trying, he might be busy in some meeting, he used to turn off his mobile during meetings as he gets lots of calls all the time..

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]http://www.ptitigers.com/imran-khan-speech-dargai-22nd-april-2013/#[/video]

Just watched Nawaz's Jalsa at tendo-allahyar.......Great comedy show that was......"Yahaan per kaun beyrozgar hey? koye hey yahaan per....hath kharrey karain jo nujawan beyrozgar hain....Istraaf koi hey hath kharrey karain jo bey rozgaar hain....Ye to sara jalsa hi beyrozgaar hey"....hahahahahahahahhaha......... Couldn't watch any more......

His speech was zardari centric! He used the word zardari like thousand times!

yar aap ne abi tak uss se contact hi nai kia, he was with me yesterday for about 3 hours, we had a meeting in NA-121.. lol you're too lazy buddy.. :P Let me contact him or get you another number.. But keep trying, he might be busy in some meeting, he used to turn off his mobile during meetings as he gets lots of calls all the time..

bhai batao mein kiya karo, jab phone karo tou band hota hai...

17426_480564212011185_1563557803_n.jpg

400747_585256444827477_337610131_n.jpg

524699_585256731494115_1308199845_n.jpg

298019_585257108160744_409323338_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.585256238160831.1073741839.300984203254704&type=1

Bhai corwd is sleeping - his speach is so boring - no junoon in crowd. fixed jalsa. Compare it ti IK speach and pti crowds.

[video]http://www.ptitigers.com/imran-khan-speech-dargai-22nd-april-2013/#[/video]

Just watched Nawaz's Jalsa at tendo-allahyar.......Great comedy show that was......"Yahaan per kaun beyrozgar hey? koye hey yahaan per....hath kharrey karain jo nujawan beyrozgar hain....Istraaf koi hey hath kharrey karain jo bey rozgaar hain....Ye to sara jalsa hi beyrozgaar hey"....hahahahahahahahhaha......... Couldn't watch any more......

@Jazzbot yeh zeeshan lahore PTI TR coordinator is an arse....24/7 phone off....

ager phone bhi nahi utha saktay tou coordinator kyon bantay hooooooooooooo............ !!! :angry:

anyway, I got through to 147 coordinator and he said we already kicked off the campaign... :(

bhai batao mein kiya karo, jab phone karo tou band hota hai...

Strange, let me try to find you someone else's contact details. Will contact you as soon as i get hold of something for you.

@Jazzbot yeh zeeshan lahore PTI TR coordinator is an arse....24/7 phone off....

ager phone bhi nahi utha saktay tou coordinator kyon bantay hooooooooooooo............ !!! :angry:

anyway, I got through to 147 coordinator and he said we already kicked off the campaign... :(

Yar idk, I contacted him yesterday on same number, so not sure what's the case today. However, good that you've contacted TR coordinator of your area. As I was saying the campaign is already started, its already started in entire lahore since few days. So you should now stay in touch with your TR coordinator, he'll adjust you in some team..

Yar idk, I contacted him yesterday on same number, so not sure what's the case today. However, good that you've contacted TR coordinator of your area. As I was saying the campaign is already started, its already started in entire lahore since few days. So you should now stay in touch with your TR coordinator, he'll adjust you in some team..

Yeah I hope so, I dont wanna miss the train... :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom