What's new

PTI 15th Nov,Azad Kashmir Jalsa: News and Updates.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
395076_10151153276799527_1018338053_n.jpg

Anyone attending ?

The day should have been Sunday. The date should be extended to 18th Nov...

cant finish with pakistan, but going for AJK, wow!
guss what ?
need more money from KAhSMIRI,s in UK!lol

cant finish with pakistan, but going for AJK, wow!
guss what ?
need more money from KAhSMIRI,s in UK!lol

I myself am a witness to Imran's popularity in the UK . once in early 2008 i attended a huge gathering addressed by Imran in Illford London. If Imran were to stand for election in any London constituency or greater Manchester/Bradford/Leeds/Glasgow he would easily win .

I myself am a witness to Imran's popularity in the UK . once in early 2008 i attended a huge gathering addressed by Imran in Illford London. If Imran were to stand for election in any London constituency or greater Manchester/Bradford/Leeds/Glasgow he would easily win .

Well,
This is 2012 friend!
PTI is all time low in pakistan, just google it how many of its senior members already hve left PTI!
I think its a new news for you guys?
Imran needs to win in pakistan , where he can do something, winning in UK, wht he will get there? He hve everything there fame , popularity, jew family,a new gril friend, I mean sister of tony blairs wife!
Wht else?
Its pakistan, where he hve to show that!
For public gathering in UK, musharaf is a popular figer there too, but wht about pakistan nothing!
Well wish you good luck,all of you pakistanis in uk, its just all perceptional mindset friend, actully pakistanis in pakistan thought that PTI & imran couldbe the 3rd patriotic political force but no, PTI is criticly vocal against PAKARMY which is fighting a nation saving war against animals like TALIBANS who are slaughtering our soilders & civilians like MALALA yousfzai!
PTI & IMRAN supports talibans, even in a interview imran accepted the fact that he is afraid of the safty of his supporters if he condem talibans,so all his moves are against Pakarmy & its supportrs now, he likes to protect the intersts of talibans, like when he went to protest against drones which hve takenout most of the terrorists in FATA, but he failed to protest talibans who already hve killed 40,000 armedforces personals & civilians in terrorists attacks all over pakistan?
Thts why my friend , many of us patriot pakistanis we, not support imran any more!
But if u want, hve a good luck!

No need to argue with batman. He has lost it.. :D

Well,
This is 2012 friend!
PTI is all time low in pakistan, just google it how many of its senior members already hve left PTI!
I think its a new news for you guys?
Imran needs to win in pakistan , where he can do something, winning in UK, wht he will get there? He hve everything there fame , popularity, jew family,a new gril friend, I mean sister of tony blairs wife!
Wht else?
Its pakistan, where he hve to show that!
For public gathering in UK, musharaf is a popular figer there too, but wht about pakistan nothing!
Well wish you good luck,all of you pakistanis in uk, its just all perceptional mindset friend, actully pakistanis in pakistan thought that PTI & imran couldbe the 3rd patriotic political force but no, PTI is criticly vocal against PAKARMY which is fighting a nation saving war against animals like TALIBANS who are slaughtering our soilders & civilians like MALALA yousfzai!
PTI & IMRAN supports talibans, even in a interview imran accepted the fact that he is afraid of the safty of his supporters if he condem talibans,so all his moves are against Pakarmy & its supportrs now, he likes to protect the intersts of talibans, like when he went to protest against drones which hve takenout most of the terrorists in FATA, but he failed to protest talibans who already hve killed 40,000 armedforces personals & civilians in terrorists attacks all over pakistan?
Thts why my friend , many of us patriot pakistanis we, not support imran any more!
But if u want, hve a good luck!

Dear if I accept all ur arguments then I lose my desire to vote for someone on the election day . My family has tried everyone else (twice voted for Nawaz League , voted for PPP before that,I can never vote for JUI ..hell no and as for MQM they r not even a political party its a criminal gang) . Do u want me to sleep tight on election day and then curse this country and 'system' afterwards even when i didn't even bother using my vote on the election day ?

Dear if I accept all ur arguments then I lose my desire to vote for someone on the election day . My family has tried everyone else (twice voted for Nawaz League , voted for PPP before that,I can never vote for JUI ..hell no and as for MQM they r not even a political party its a criminal gang) . Do u want me to sleep tight on election day and then curse this country and 'system' afterwards even when i didn't even bother using my vote on the election day ?

He wants you to support a marshal law. Don't you get it? :D

ya, only thing you hve spoken true!:angel:;):tup:

BATMANs rulles !

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”
― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

I'll be watching this closely. Hopefully, Imran can recognize the right for Kashmiris to decide their own future, re-appeal certain sections of the AJK 'Constitution' for the aforementioned reason, and of course, mend the ties between the Kashmiri/Pakistani people that have been worsened due to PPP/PML's corruption, looting and disregard of law and order.

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”
― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

servnts of which peoples?
NAWAZ , ZARDARI, IMRAN , ASFAND YAR, ALTAF, SHAZAIN BUGTI, chodry,s, TALIBANS, CJ & ARSALAN ?:lol:
& you realy belive all these guys can make national policies & do something good for pakistan? well i dont!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom