What's new

PTA bans official Ahmadi website: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, you have one vivid imagination and sure can extrapolate scenarios. Does a religion that has over 1+Billion followers really need to be defended against a peace abiding minority? Have you heard of the concept of freedom of speach? Wow, wait a minute, this is Pakistan, there is no such thing...

Peace abiding minority? sure
"Love for all hatred for none" Qadiani slogan EXPOSED - YouTube

Peace abiding minority? Isnt **** industry also "peace abiding minority" where both men and women get pleasure and happy endings? How would you react if such "peace abiding minority" try to infiltrate and influence their ***** in your family (god forbid)? I am sure if you have any shame in you, you are going to stop it.

And if I ever find you not giving the same status as we give to Imam Ali (as) to Imam Mahdi (as). I will do the same to you.

Now next time don't compare the status of Hazrat Muhammad (saww) to anyone else.
what BS is this.. mohammad is prophet to you but jesus was son of god. so who is greater? of course ram and krishna were gods themsleves which is the greatest

Peace abiding minority? Isnt **** industry also "peace abiding minority" where both men and women get pleasure and happy endings? How would you react if such "peace abiding minority" try to infiltrate and influence their ***** in your family (god forbid)? I am sure if you have any shame in you, you are going to stop it.
so you are saying islam is peace abiding like **** ?? i dont understand

And if I ever find you not giving the same status as we give to Imam Ali (as) to Imam Mahdi (as). I will do the same to you.

Now next time don't compare the status of Hazrat Muhammad (saww) to anyone else.
First, give proof such a thing called "imam" exists. Secondly, you have commited blasphemy by raising the status of a sahaba Ali RA to that of Allah's prophets by saying AS.
Also, I don't deny nor accept the existence of Imam Mahdi, it's not in the Quran. Of course if such a convincing person comes to unite the Muslims I will follow him, but doesn't make **** sense to give a NORMAL HUMAN the status of a sahaba Ali RA who has MET the prophet SAW.
And the last line, I have no idea wtf you just said

for bolded part.. your answer lies in the reason you give... brits tried to convert couldnt, muslims did too and partially succceeded that too by force.
mohammad smashed idols which he had no right to, thus showing disrespect to others' religion.. yes or no? in that case he broke his own rules where he says in islam respect other religions. so how can you expect me to respect someone who has one rules for himslef and another for others. that begs the question is he telling the truth about some angel coming and talking to him.. i doubt it. islam is just a copycat of christian and judaism fundas put together. Islam was about building an empire and not about God.
Muhammad SAW did what was right, he didn't smash them. He pointed his staff at them and they fell by themselves. And until you read and acknoledge my previous post as well as rusty's in reply to your brother, I won't reply and advise all others not to reply too.

a country is entitled to block websites and media content inappropriate for masses and can cause public unrest...
Nothing unusual here..
Those who want to visit the website will have their ways if doing so......such as proxy...

It was another thing if Pakistan had arrested operators of the website which they didnt...

First, give proof such a thing called "imam" exists. Secondly, you have commited blasphemy by raising the status of a sahaba Ali RA to that of Allah's prophets by saying AS.
Also, I don't deny nor accept the existence of Imam Mahdi, it's not in the Quran. Of course if such a convincing person comes to unite the Muslims I will follow him, but doesn't make **** sense to give a NORMAL HUMAN the status of a sahaba Ali RA who has MET the prophet SAW.
you give me proof that gibreel tweeted gods words in the prophets ears

Muhammad SAW did what was right, he didn't smash them. He pointed his staff at them and they fell by themselves. And until you read and acknoledge my previous post as well as rusty's in reply to your brother, I won't reply and advise all others not to reply too.
hahaha.. which staff did he point???
it is well known that he smashed them.. please say the post numbers and i will read them directly and respond

I don't want to get into religious debate with you. I just wanted to remind you that there is a saying
Tit for tat.

for bolded part.. your answer lies in the reason you give... brits tried to convert couldnt, muslims did too and partially succceeded that too by force.
mohammad smashed idols which he had no right to, thus showing disrespect to others' religion.. yes or no? in that case he broke his own rules where he says in islam respect other religions. so how can you expect me to respect someone who has one rules for himslef and another for others. that begs the question is he telling the truth about some angel coming and talking to him.. i doubt it. islam is just a copycat of christian and judaism fundas put together. Islam was about building an empire and not about God.

If you keep displaying your stupidity and ignorance in your poor quality arguments then i am going to simply STOP replying to your posts because you are repeating same BS in different words and i hate repeating same thing over and over again to explain a fool like you.

LET ME TELL YOU THIS ONE MORE TIME, THOSE IDOLS WERE OCCUPYING HOLIEST PLACE IN ISLAM. The other reason why he destroyed them is because so he could prove the pagans that your god does not do anything and is MADE BY YOU HUMANS! If prophet mohammed did not respect other religion then he would have never created a constitution which would give non muslims rights to practice their religion. Constitution of Medina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you lot are taking the thread in all the wrong directions.
Blocking a website by a country is normal procedure....specially for a country like pakistan where things can go out of hand on these matters..PTA has done the right thing....
Website us a media,and government has the right to control media.....

what BS is this.. mohammad is prophet to you but jesus was son of god. so who is greater?
Prophet Mohammed and Jesus were both prophets.
of course ram and krishna were gods themsleves which is the greatest
Your so called God is DEAD who does not exist anymore and you fool consider him the greatest? Soon you will consider sachin tungulkar your god because he made the most centuries in cricket! Kid, humans can not be god because god is only ONE who created the entire universe including the heavens and earth living and non living things.
so you are saying islam is peace abiding like **** ?? i dont understand
Where the hell did i say Islam is "peace" like ****? Please stop proving us that you are mentally retarded.

Thanx brothr..this movie is an eye opener for everybody nomatter what religion they belong to , will understand that Mirza Ghulam Qadyani , the leader of Ahmedis/Qadyanis is abusing that whoever don't believe in his teachings are childrens of B@$tardz.......I guess even the non-Muslims shold learn a lesson from such Ahmedis/Qadyanis that he was an evil and preaching the satanic religion..........:coffee:

correction, Allah however does say in the quran to obey the prophet and also says that those who obey him is as if he she has obeyed me. That means what ever the prophet has said has been approved by allah.

If you keep displaying your stupidity and ignorance in your poor quality arguments then i am going to simply STOP replying to your posts because you are repeating same BS in different words and i hate repeating same thing over and over again to explain a fool like you.

LET ME TELL YOU THIS ONE MORE TIME, THOSE IDOLS WERE OCCUPYING HOLIEST PLACE IN ISLAM. The other reason why he destroyed them is because so he could prove the pagans that your god does%r0not do anything and is MADE BY YOU HUMANS! If prophet mohammed did not respect other religion then he would have never created a constitution which would give non muslims rights to practice their religion. Constitution of Medina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont care where the idols were residing.. your prophet broke it, thereby hurting religious sentiments of pagans.. similarly if a quran is torn then what will god do? nothing.. so does it mean that quran does no4 contain gods words?
like i said a constitution is a basis for a government. Mohammad only was an imperialist and wanted an empire on the basis of a unifying factor which in this case was religion. it was plain simple empire building and nothing to do with god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom