What's new

PTA bans official Ahmadi website: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3157820 said:
allow beef to the muslims, than talk about treatment to minorities

I eat beef every goddamn day. What's your point ?

How would hindus react if someone was to falsify their religion and lets say invent a cult of worshiping pig and eating beef and call it hindusim?? Definately there will be a backlast - same applies to ahmediays!

Don't compare you with us!!!, because hear in India in the name of atheism people abuse Hinduism even in stages and openly write bad in media, but government never restrict any one to express their opinion, and more over we in India don't break a jail and burn a person on road in-front of police officials for disrespecting our religious book...

BBC News - Pakistan mob burns man to death for 'blasphemy'

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3157833 said:
minorities in pakistan are allowed liquor ;)

Muslims are not.... :azn:

btw, Beef is allowed in many states in India.. (foxbat smiles while wolfing down a well done steak with a tipple of single malt ;))

Isn't it correct that the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community believes that God sent Ahmad, like Jesus, to end religious wars, condemn bloodshed and reinstitute morality, justice and peace? They believe that he divested Islam of fanatical beliefs and practices by championing what is in their view, Islam’s true and essential teachings as practiced by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) himself.

So if they're propagating Islam’s true and essential teachings as practiced by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), then what's the reason for not allowed them to propagate their religious views publicly? They are not denigrating Islam in any way, are they?

Further, Ahmad was a Mujaddid (Islamic Reformer) of the 19th century. He is referred to as a 'prophet' in the metaphorical sense only (as other recognized Islamic saints and Sufis are similarly referred to), not a prophet in the technical meaning of the word.

So why are Ahmadis not considered a sect of Islam?

Do excuse a Hindu for his ignorance!! :undecided:

Orion hunter many of his wide claims would give you pause as well. Along with claiming to be the continuation of the prophet hood he also claimed to be Imam Mehdi of Islam, he then followed that by claiming Jesus was reincarnated within himself and also claimed that Jesus had died and was buried in Kashmir in direct violation with Christian beliefs so he also butted heads with Christians. If all those wild claims were not enough he also claimed he was Krishna so all Hindus should fall under his dominion as well. What kind of psycho would belief all of his wild claims.

And there goes the notion that Pakistanis treat their minorities equally..!! :woot:
If you treat your fellow muslims in this way, we can very well imagine the plight of the Pakistani Hindus..!! :taz:
Enough said..!!! :chilli: :chilli: :chilli:

They are not Muslim. Plus Hindus are even held in better regard than they are.

Don't compare you with us!!!, because hear in India in the name of atheism people abuse Hinduism even in stages !nd openly write bad in media, but government never restrict any one to express their opinion, and more over we in India don't break a jail and burn a person on road in-front of police officials for disrespecting our religious book...

BBC News - Pakistan mob burns man to death for 'blasphemy'

i have seen in Bali , the hindus offer Pig meat to lord Shiva, and no one has a problem

you have so many type of muslims, shia, sunni, wahibi, debandi what not.. whats wrong if another sect ahemedi?
There is no Ahmedi sect in Islam...They are totally different and are non-Muslim.....There is no devine religion as Ahmedi in this world except its totally run by masons and Satans......umm.......:agree:

you do that with liquor first

lol i guess you have no idea about LIQUOR! in Pakistan! non muslims have licenses to buy it! ever heard of MURREE BREWERS??

in that case you should check the hate and abuse the muslims made on hindus.. even your prophet abused and broke the idols of pagan religions. so should the whole world be your enemy?

Why did The whole world started worshiping idols.

Why did The whole world started worshiping idols.
because they needed a visual representation of their god. similar to why you guys turn towards the kaabar while praying.
why do christians have a cross.
idols are just a mark of respect.

There is no Ahmedi sect in Islam...They are totally different and are non-Muslim.....There is no devine religion as Ahmedi in this world except its totally run by masons and Satans......umm.......:agree:
ahmadis are muslims, they believe in 5 pillars

funtoosh;3158188]because they needed a visual representation of their god. similar to why you guys turn towards the kaabar while praying.
why do christian have a cross.
idols are just a mark of respect.

Clearly you are trying to make it sound like the whole world is worshiping idols by making this statement (Muslims made on Hindus.. even your prophet abused and broke the idols of pagan religions. so should the whole world be your enemy?) i am simply asking you is the whole world worshiping idols that they will hate us.

I didn't ask why worship idols second Kabbah is House of God we don't worship kabbah we worship the Almighty God the one and only.

Clearly you are trying to make it sound like the whole world is worshiping idols by making this statement (Muslims made on Hindus.. even your prophet abused and broke the idols of pagan religions. so should the whole world be your enemy?) i am simply asking you is the whole world worshiping idols that they will hate us.

I didn't ask why worship idols second Kabbah is House of God we don't worship kabbah we worship the Almighty God the one and only.
i think you asked, why did the whole world start to worship idols ? so i gave an answer.
Also the moment you make an object as relate it to god , it becomes idolatory. Will you be able to take it if someone says he will smash kaaba? no.. you guys even have death penalty when madmen tear quran. this is all idolatory. idolatory doesnt mean only praying to idols. it means that you are respecting an object.

in that case you should check the hate and abuse the muslims made on hindus.. even your prophet abused and broke the idols of pagan religions. so should the whole world be your enemy?

Your knowledge is poor. Prophet Mohammed only destroyed the idols that were in the vicinity of holiest place for Muslims. Mecca was in the possession of one of our wearily prophet which eventually got occupied by idol worshipers and they had to be removed.
The hatred and abuse Prophet Mohammed went through by Mecca occupants that if you were in his place you would kill all of them but instead he spared all of them when he returned to Mecca with his force. Since an ignorant that you are, dont mistake the battles between pagans and Muslim outside of Mecca with the liberation of Mecca.
As for hatred and Abuse on hindus by Muslims, buddy if all the Muslims were like that then hindus would have been whipped out just like how Britis tried to do with Indian subcont.

PTA bans official Ahmadi website: Report – The Express Tribune

PTA bans official Ahmadi website: Report
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has banned the official website of the Ahmaddiya community, alislam.org, according to a report published in The Nation on Friday.

A PTA official, speaking to The Nation, said that the site was blocked because, as per the Constitution, the Ahmadis are not allowed to propagate their religious views publicly. He added that the PTA has already blocked several sites with inappropriate content in the past.

ProPakistani had earlier reported that the site was blocked after it was accused of publishing blasphemous content against the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
Great Job done by the PTA...Bann these evil, traitors rascals on the internet and everywhere.....they are run by the Satans, Masonics and the AntiChrist groups........:smokin:

I don't hink I've heard their name before, butfrom what I skimmed through the site, their non-Violent and completely right. Even though I'm very liberal at times, if any scum like you insults the Sahaba in front of me I cant guarantee your joints will be in the same location as before

And if I ever find you not giving the same status as we give to Imam Ali (as) to Imam Mahdi (as). I will do the same to you.

Now next time don't compare the status of Hazrat Muhammad (saww) to anyone else.

Your knowledge is poor. Prophet Mohammed only destroyed the idols that were in the vicinity of holiest place for Muslims. Mecca was in the possession of one of our wearily prophet which eventually got occupied by idol worshipers and they had to be removed.
The hatred and abuse Prophet Mohammed went through by Mecca occupants that if you were in his place you would kill all of them but instead he spared all of them when he returned to Mecca with his force. Since an ignorant that you are, dont mistake the battles between pagans and Muslim outside of Mecca with the liberation of Mecca.
As for hatred and Abuse on hindus by Muslims, buddy if all the Muslims were like that then hindus would have been whipped out just like how Britis tried to do with Indian subcont.
for bolded part.. your answer lies in the reason you give... brits tried to convert couldnt, muslims did too and partially succceeded that too by force.
mohammad smashed idols which he had no right to, thus showing disrespect to others' religion.. yes or no? in that case he broke his own rules where he says in islam respect other religions. so how can you expect me to respect someone who has one rules for himslef and another for others. that begs the question is he telling the truth about some angel coming and talking to him.. i doubt it. islam is just a copycat of christian and judaism fundas put together. Islam was about building an empire and not about God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom