What's new

Proudly South Korea & USA Alliance - “Sex Among Allies.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 9 cm. Think about it. Koreans are the biggest and the heaviest bodied people in Asia, where you frequently see Korean women being taller than Japanese men. Big wang comes with big body.

Interesting that you said that South Korean women are frequently seen with Japanese men.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not 9 cm. Think about it. Koreans are the biggest and the heaviest bodied people in Asia, where you frequently see Korean women being taller than Japanese men. Big wang comes with big body.

Right, typical korean mentality......you also claim Jesus is korean and the whole universe was created by korean isn't it!!!??? where was the Washington, I though he is a korean either, or Allah as you used to claim Muslim was invented by your korean.....the incident had proved according to your brainwash missions in Afghanistan to the local Islamis over there!!!???

what?

and by what? 9cm chopstick?
;)

I don't know about the North, but in South Korea, the people over there are really care about the siz.....I would say...everything.....from how their country total areas, South Korea > China or something tiny covered by underwear...those people really care about the size....yes....absolutely!!!

Why Size Matters: Feminine Representations of Men in Korean Advertising

Interesting that you said that South Korean women are frequently seen with Japanese men.

You mean this?

tumblr_lwnnu5kAeR1r6agmyo1_500.jpg

200CD1384E169B910E3D9A

U3679P827DT20111011113052.jpg

Oh sorry, the last one was China.

Right, typical korean mentality......

121211koreastab_512x288.jpg

No, it's called the reality.

Like I said, it's almost all foreign women in the industry servicing US servicemen.

Why bragging others down every time you are going to nut???? Where was your overconfident with aggressive attitude as you used to treat to others in China-bashing threads????

You are totally pissed off, looser.....YOU can't deny the truth!!! Truth hurt and you have to ADMIT it!!!!

Let's make people having something to respect your insane puny nation and your giant-ego people a little bit!!!

colleagues are saying we should go to Korean for a popular-men-tourism, for that strong S. drives...
Well, your colleagues may have to leave without you as you may not get the booking. Those bookers are highly racists, more racists than the Japanese unfortunately.

Why bragging others down every time you are going to nut???? Where was your overconfident with aggressive attitude as you used to treat to others in China-bashing threads????

You are totally pissed off, looser.....YOU can't deny the truth!!! Truth hurt and you have to ADMIT it!!!!

Let's make people having something to respect your insane puny nation and your giant-ego people a little bit!!!

Those cocky Koreans do have the ghetto mentality because still with that inferiority complex, while they still got ignored by us most of time.

The truth is that Chinese nationalists lost this debate badly because the very articles that the Chinese nationalists linked to start this thread confirm the women that the US servicemen are seeing in Korea are not Koreans, but foreign women.

You want to argue that Korea is a dictator-run 3rd world country? Sure, 30 years ago. But not today.

Those cocky Koreans do have the ghetto mentality because still with that inferiority complex, while they still got ignored by us most of time.
3rd party observers would beg to differ, since you people are clearly obsessed with Korea and is stalking me and drag Korea into topics that has nothing to do with Korea.

of course I will go, they want to use my 12cm attraction for Korean girls, 10.92 is not that different with 9.66 as I guess.;)
Korean women are super racists so they won't give you a chance. It's quite disturbing to outsiders how everyone could be racists but that's the way it is, expressing one's racism is not a crime in Korea.

South Korea is a country of plastic surgery. Maybe you guys can work out a solution to enlarge your 9cm.

Hope the balloon still works ... just don't blow too much air in it.

South Korea is a country of plastic surgery.
Plastic surgery does nothing to one's height. Koreans are just big people, that's all.

exactly, and this guys Korean makes that inferiority complex to a wonderful level.
How can I have an inferiority complex when I literally "look down" on Chinese and Japanese due to my height? I am 180 cm tall and weigh 200 lbs, about the average.

3rd party observers would beg to differ, since you people are clearly obsessed with Korea and is stalking me and drag Korea into topics that has nothing to do with Korea.

Not obsessed at all, have you seen any Chinese member start to post the bashing topic about South Korea?

We do the backlash when you start to trashtalk on China first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom