Not open for further replies.
You mean this?

tumblr_lwnnu5kAeR1r6agmyo1_500.jpg

200CD1384E169B910E3D9A

U3679P827DT20111011113052.jpg

Oh sorry, the last one was China.

121211koreastab_512x288.jpg

No, it's called the reality.

So what is the point here???? After being pushed hard to pissed off you now intent to drive the attention of people to another story????

You want to talk with me about the size??? Who the hell care what the SIZE you have???? All people could easy to know is your korean are little arrogant punks with giant-ego, you can brag anything to make you feel better or less inferior to your neighbor competitors, but you are always a looser at the end of the game FOREVER......you are already loose the mind of respectable people...only kind of insane and extreme narrow minded suckers will follow and eat the trash you throwing out....yes we all know what I am referring about!!!

So your korean giant-ego boy here think your bigger size is a pride and honor of your people than others????

I will show you some evidences to have low down your mentality syndrome illness:

American English Teacher attacks a woman and a 61 year old man on a bus in Korea - YouTube

The End of the Korean GiANT - YouTube

"Dick measuring contest" is a metaphor but in this thread it is literal.

But here it is not a contest, guys from only one side are trying to boast about their assets.

By the way, it is the Africans who are supposed to be the most well-endowed.

What a d*** measuring contest this thread has become. Not sure whether Mods saw this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom