What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

Dude honestly India is a country and have their own interest to look at. We have ours. It is common sense. You can't even write or probably know the phrase. It is counter-intelligence agents . And no think you never seen one or know one. You just assume.

Ask yourself a question, do we poke our nose into Indians affairs? So what is that counter-intelligence agenda?

And, can you change your avatar? I get confused you as eastwatch, it not a pleasant avatar, it looks a grumpy person behind the avatar, yes I know I am talking personal, sorry.

I have not heared of any killing in bangladesh. No Shia, Ahmedi killing. What you are talking about ???

we dnt have that kind of hatred in Bangladesh, but some faction want to start one. Here's something I want to say about those types---

এখন নাস্তিক মারে, ৭১ এ হিন্দু মারতো। ভবিষ্যতে বৌদ্ধ, খ্রীষ্টান মারা শেষ হইলে চাকমা, মারমা মুরংরা লিস্টে নাম উঠাইতে পারে। যখন সব অ-মুসলিম মারা শেষ হবে, তখন মারার জন্য আরেকটা গ্রুপ খুজবে। দেশে তখন থাকবে দুইটা শ্রেণি - ইসলামী আর জামায়াতে ইসলামী। আর কি বলা লাগে, তখন কারা মরবে?

(sorry it's in Bengali, I copy pasted it from my recent post in FB).

India is behind the whole rally but why is not Indian Media giving the front page coverage the issue deserves.

I will give you an example of how army officials talk about each other. I got a cousin in EBR and another in 8thFld ARTY, when they come to my home in family gatherings...it's like vietnam war. If you ask a regular a gentleman of the academy about his seniors do you know what they say? If you ask a regular soldier about someone of their unit who went to DGFI do you know what they say? We are the best, they are the worst. We do everything, they are just lazy fellows.

You say you got relatives, just mix them up sometime if they are from different branches, it's more amusing. But they are all important. :sniper:

My experience is from personal experience and conversations with lt. colonel and above. These guys have served in DGFI. In fact DGFI school in mainamati cantonmentt in comilla ex dg said the something similar.

Ask yourself a question, do we poke our nose into Indians affairs? So what is that counter-intelligence agenda?
And, can you change your avatar? I get confused you as eastwatch, it not a pleasant avatar, it looks a grumpy person behind the avatar, yes I know I am talking personal, sorry.

our real intelligence stuff is known only to people that matters. And yes some of it leaks to PM as the head of defence ministry, which they use in political gain. Our democracy is still messy, so I guess it would take some time to fix all these. But we all as Bangladeshi need to be together in it.
Do we poke: it's a political question. Not a question of ability. Counter Intelligence mainly deals with spies of any foreign country who came to our motherland to harm/propagate/hide/etc.
I like the avatar and I like @eastwatch too :bunny: . maybe I will change it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thanks my posts have received from BD members suggests otherwise.

It wasn't meant as an insult, if thats what you're thinking it was meant as encouragement to improve yourselves.

If you draw conclusion from selective small sample you will have wrong idea. Let, me clarify you about Bangladeshi-

General people who are not hardcore follower of any parties think-

1. AL as pro-India
2. BNP as pro-Pakistan
3. Jamat i won't say.

General people don't take it seriously about the topic AL or BNP selling the country.

India is behind the whole rally but why is not Indian Media giving the front page coverage the issue deserves.

good question why not??? Like in '71. You can get us huge international support from all corners of the world. And one question are you gay? ( your avatar lol mate )

এখন নাস্তিক মারে, ৭১ এ হিন্দু মারতো। ভবিষ্যতে বৌদ্ধ, খ্রীষ্টান মারা শেষ হইলে চাকমা, মারমা মুরংরা লিস্টে নাম উঠাইতে পারে। যখন সব অ-মুসলিম মারা শেষ হবে, তখন মারার জন্য আরেকটা গ্রুপ খুজবে। দেশে তখন থাকবে দুইটা শ্রেণি - ইসলামী আর জামায়াতে ইসলামী। আর কি বলা লাগে, তখন কারা মরবে?

(sorry it's in Bengali, I copy pasted it from my recent post in FB).

A senseless comment by a FB user.

If you draw conclusion from selective small sample you will have wrong idea. Let, me clarify you about Bangladeshi-

1. AL as pro-India
2. BNP as pro-Pakistan
3. Jamat i won't say.

General people don't take it seriously about the topic AL or BNP selling the country.

Except the leftist atheists and BAL politicians I'm yet to meet someone who thinks BNP is pro-Pakistan, unless by 'pro-Pakistan' you mean 'not prejudiced against Pakistan'.

Except from leftist atheists and BAL politicians, I'm yet to meet someone who thinks BNP is pro-Pakistan.

By pro-Pakistan did you mean 'not prejudiced against Pakistan'?

Pro-Pakistan meant favorable attitude towards Pakistan. Pro-India meant favorable attitude towards India.

1. AL as pro-India
2. BNP as pro-Pakistan
3. Jamat i won't say.

I thanked your post and as per the prevailing logic in the forum, you work for RAW now :)

1. AL as pro-India
2. BNP as pro-Pakistan
3. Jamat i won't say.

Maybe back in the day, but Bangladesh has no reason to be pro Pakistan, we have caught up to them. The rest is awami league propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom