What's new

Prepare for war in East China Sea

You can only for choose one option, it makes sense then, capital is most critical of the three.
Land, Labour and Capital is a standard concept in macroeconomics. What test is this? I don't think it's college level.

This is the Preliminary Test for Indian Administrative Service, a highly lucrative job with power and the IAS cadres are the top bureaucrats who make the policies and execute them on behalf of the govt.

Indian Administrative Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The great British Aryans after conquering India, started the service known as the ICS. Thus IAS is preceded by the Imperial Civil Service.

Imperial Civil Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before that Indians had no idea of selecting and appointing top bureaucrats.

Today, this commission holds the tests. To know more, go to UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) website.

Looking at some of your posts, it looks like you have a more than an adequate command of the English language in general. This is coming from a native English speaker :)
Haha... I am here to learn English from all you people. But thank you again. Honestly, my English is less than average comparatively to many members in here.

Land, Labour and Capital is a standard concept in macroeconomics. You can only for choose one option, it makes sense, capital is most critical of the three.
What test is this? I don't think it's college level.

To crack this test, one has to be all rounder, one has to know everything.

For example, there can be a question like this:

Q. Consider the following liquid assets:

1. Demand deposits with the banks
2. Time deposits with the banks
3. Savings deposits with the banks
4. Currency

The correct sequence of these assets in the decreasing order of liquidity is

a. 1-4-3-2
b. 4-3-2-1
c. 2-3-1-4
d. 4-1-3-2

Together with this:

Q. Mycorrhizal biotechnology has been used in rehabilitating degraded sites because mycorrhiza enables the plants to

1. resist drought and increase absorptive area
2. tolerate extremes of pH
3. resist disease infestation

Select the correct answers using the codes given below

a. 1 only
b. 2 & 3 only
c. 1 & 3 only
d. 1, 2 & 3

This is the Preliminary Test for Indian Administrative Service, a highly lucrative job with power and the IAS cadres are the top bureaucrats who make the policies and execute them on behalf of the govt.

Indian Administrative Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The great British Aryans after conquering India, started the service known as the ICS. Thus IAS is preceded by the Imperial Civil Service.

Imperial Civil Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before that Indians had no idea of selecting and appointing top bureaucrats.

Today, this commission holds the tests. To know more, go to UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) website.

You're aspiring to be a bureaucrat. But bureaucrats are not hostile enough for you.

To crack this test, one has to be all rounder, one has to know everything.

For example, there can be a question like this:

Q. Consider the following liquid assets:

1. Demand deposits with the banks
2. Time deposits with the banks
3. Savings deposits with the banks
4. Currency

The correct sequence of these assets in the decreasing order of liquidity is

a. 1-4-3-2
b. 4-3-2-1
c. 2-3-1-4
d. 4-1-3-2

Ans: B 4-3-2-1

You're aspiring to be a bureaucrat. But bureaucrats are not hostile enough for you.

Mycorrhizal biotechnology - I have no clue.

Last edited:

Haha, I am kinda bureaucratic guy!

I think, China should form a commission like India's UPSC which would hold such nation wide tests, if there is not any, every year to select bureaucrats. After passing the the test, the smartest Chinese students would be the regional and central administrators who would be aware of everything and would be able to take quick decisions. :tup:

Haha, I am kinda bureaucratic guy!

I think, China should form a commission like India's UPSC which would hold such nation wide tests, if there is not any, every year to select bureaucrats. After passing the the test, the smartest Chinese students would be the regional and central administrators who would be aware of everything and would be able to take quick decisions. :tup:

Of course, we have one. In fact, China is the birthplace of civil examination system since ancient times.

Imperial examination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mycorrhizal biotechnology - I have no clue.

First answer is correct and I too don't have any clue about Mycorhizzal biotech. Some say D is the correct answer. But I am sure, if you would sit for IAS exam and for that take a little preparation, you would definitely crack IAS as you have the potential.

First answer is correct and I too don't have any clue about Mycorhizzal biotech. Some say D is the correct answer. But I am sure, if you would sit for IAS exam and for that take a little preparation, you would definitely crack IAS as you have the potential.

You've flattered me too much. Demand deposit is more liquid than currency? Shouldn't demand deposit be like time and saving deposit?

Of course, we have one. In fact, China is the birthplace of civil examination system since ancient times.

Imperial examination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That makes us proud, indeed!

Civil service of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OMG! In 2009, China had 10 million civil servants! India had 6.4 million as of 2010.

You've flattered me too much. Demand deposit is more liquid than currency? Shouldn't demand deposit be like time and saving deposit?

No, I myself was confused. Would it be 4-1-3-2 ? Did you deliberately give me a wrong answer?

No way, my grammar sucks. Shuttler and Genesis are way better than me.
Actually, your grammar is pretty good.

Do you live in the West, or is it the English classes in China that taught you good grammar?

Back
Top Bottom