What's new

Prepare for war in East China Sea

No! Honestly, my English is just below average. There are some Chinese members here, and their English amazes me. That brought my curiousity. I've notice some members like yourself, Shuttler, Genesis, etc etc...
I used to know a member called "Mindreader" from Canada in the other Pakistani forum. I used to be a big fan of his English. lol... not sure if he's amongst us now.

Thank goodness Mister. I am truely flattered! I come here for fun and to learn English from people like yourself and many others. And of course from our brilliant erudite Mr. Fattyacids!:tup:

Come to China, we already have the technology to recombine human and fish DNA to obtain more fatty acids.

Option A is the correct answer. :mad:

I am eager to go and your Govt may accept me, I may not be very intelligent but not so dumb. BTW, I have never appeared for PISA.

I am eager to go and your Govt may accept me, I may not be very intelligent but not so dumb. BTW, I have never appeared for PISA.

Can't say the same for some of your countrymen, the quality of your post is well above PISA. Which university are looking at?

I love to read HongWu's posts. His sentence construction is simple and lucid which is why I love to read.
sad...I miss his posts too. He loved to re-use texts, especially on VN.

Have you read CIA account of 1962? Have you heard about the Henderson report? 50 yrs on, wonder why your govt refused to release it to public?

Typical junk indian article.

Henderson report holds Nehru responsbible for the misadventure. Nothing that Indian public already knew. You can dismiss this article as being junk. What about this ??

Six wars China is sure to fight in the next 50 years

will you demented CCP lot dismiss this too ?? what happened to your usual warmongering tone ?

are you sure? I bet answer D is correct.

Henderson report holds Nehru responsbible for the misadventure. Nothing that Indian public already knew. You can dismiss this article as being junk. What about this ??

Six wars China is sure to fight in the next 50 years

will you demented CCP lot dismiss this too ?? what happened to your usual warmongering tone ?

Is your brain programmed only to read from indian media only? :rofl:

too bad, Germany just forbids gene manipulated potato. Keep such stuffs in China.

See my avatar.

I don't even know the meaning of erudite, LOL.

Another question for you from IAS Prelim, 2013

Q. Consider the following:

1. Electromagnetic radiation
2. Geothermal energy
3. Gravitational force
4. Plate movements
5. Rotation of the Earth
6. Revolution of the Earth

Which of the above are responsible for bringing dynamic changes on the surface of the Earth

a. 1, 2, 3 & 4 only
b. 1, 3, 5 & 6 only
c. 2, 4, 5 & 6 only
d. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6

I love to read HongWu's posts. His sentence construction is simple and lucid which is why I love to read.

I really miss HongWu too!! For different reasons though. He was by far, my favorite hyper-nationalist cartoon character :p: Maybe he's still here, but under a another name perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom