What's new

Prayer for my family member !!

Guys plzz if prayers can be offered for my family member and my family it will be greatly appreciated . This debate about Pakistan's safety can be talked about else where no offence and yes the damn danger in Pakistan is foreal my family is feeling the pain right now.However, right now my family needs your prayers thankyou again and GOD bless you all and your familes.

I am so sorry dear brother, my favorite verses, you will be better...
وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ 169 فَرِحِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِمْ مِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ 170 ۞ يَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَفَضْلٍ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُضِيعُ أَجْرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ 171

And reckon not those who are killed in Allah´s way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord; (Quran 3:169)Rejoicing in what Allah has given them out of His grace and they rejoice for the sake of those who, (being left) behind them, have not yet joined them, that they shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve. (Quran 3:170) (As for) those who responded (at Ohud) to the call of Allah and the Messenger after the wound had befallen them, those among them who do good (to others) and guard (against evil)shall have a great reward. (Quran 3:172)

To all forumers,

Top gun's cousin has left behind a young daughter. Please do not bs in this thread as it is a very serious issue. The poor child will grow up knowing that her daddy was murdered. Please spare your **** from this thread. All muslims should pray for Op's murdered cousin and for stability for Karachi. We as Pakistanis are sick and tired from terrorist/gang/criminal and all violence. Pray for the OP and his cousin and his children. Pray for the future of Karachi. Pray that no little girl has to become fatherless because some dipshit feels that killing people is necessary to further his selfish cause. Pray for the mother of TopGun's cousin, who only gave birth to her son to see happiness in her future. The pain of a mother losing her child is something all of humanity could never collectively compensate for.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Bro you are one of my favorite members on this site. I don't believe in prayers, but I know you do and I hope that your prayers will be answered. Take care. Best wishes to you and your family.

A family member of mines has been burtually murdered in karachi i can not go in detail but it is a very sad moment for our family he is leaving behind a wife and a year and a half daughter . Please pray that may ALLAH have mercey on his soul and to his / our family GOD bless you all and please try to be safe and be thankful for what you have and life in general thankyou.

Very sad.

I hope the family will find courage, strength and fortitude from within, and sympathy and help from others.

Shocking incident bro...

may the soul rest in peace ... my heart is sinking just about thinking the little child.. oh God... where are we heading ?:cry:

Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilahi Rajion.

May Allah bless him with high ranks of Jannah, Ameen, and justice to the murderer(s).
I have some far family members who have been killed in Karachi by political mafia.

It is high time we call in an operation against the inhumane crimes. Did you file a complain against the murder? Please use the PM for details. :)

Sad to hear.

Ina lillahi waina ilihi raji oon.

Some people are really cold blooded, how can somebody commit a cold blooded crime like this? No humanity in them.

Be careful,,, Indian moles are every where .. I have experienced a murdered attempt after about two year of joining this forum... my friend (Ali) embraced shahadat in terrorist attack.

It was in middle of Lahore.
Good to see you alive dear. Do change your movement pattern everyday.
Otherwise you can give me your address so that I will tell our boys to spare you. :)

ontopic: Sorry to hear somebody die and leave his young child orphaned, hope they have enough resources/ friends to lead a dignified life.

So sad ! Oooo little baby :cry:
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

I just want to thank each and everyone of you for your kind thoughts ,prayers and love me and my family deepy appreciate it . RazPAK thankyou brother for shinning a brighter light on this issue with words from your heart. Yes the pain in our nation is real so real that my family isn't the first one to feel the pain nor will be the last one there have been many before and hopfully not more but this is what Pakistan has come to specially karachi it sadnees me deeply just like the rest of you feel. Please guys try to be safe out there and please pray for each other and the familes please that may there be rest to the unhuman killings and everything else evil happening in our nation i pray for all of you and for Pakistan each and everyday i sure hope ALLAH has mercey on our nation and its people GOD bless you all and thankyou once again for your prayers.

Back
Top Bottom