What's new

Prayer for my family member !!

Bro I know you are hurting right now, but I will sincerely pray for you and your family tonight.

This is exactly why we need the SSGs to clean out Karachi once and for all.

Bro I know you are hurting right now, but I will sincerely pray for you and your family tonight.

This is exactly why we need the SSGs to clean out Karachi once and for all.

haan bhej de army ko aur katal o gharat giri kerne, jis ke nahi mare, woh bhi maar dale pak fauj, drone se tu nahi bacha saki 1971 se to nahi bacha saki, pak army karachi ko bacha daale ge

hain na??

May Allah bless his soul. انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
Very sad situation in Pakistan.:confused:

Be careful,,, Indian moles are every where .. I have experienced a murdered attempt after about two year of joining this forum... my friend (Ali) embraced shahadat in terrorist attack.

It was in middle of Lahore.

Pakistan is not left for sharif people. This country will stay the way it is unless change comes IN PEOPLE.

Be careful,,, Indian moles are every where .. I have experienced a murdered attempt after about two year of joining this forum... my friend (Ali) embraced shahadat in terrorist attack.

Where....?

Who do you think behind those attacks?

Thankyou dear members ,brothers and friends for your kind thoughts and prayers my family surely needs it right now the pain we are going through in these darkest hours is burtual and there are no words for me to even express . Please every one be safe and may GOD bless you and your familes.

Dear Members,

Usually i do not open a thread or post something very personal regarding me or my family but i have in the past and i am again requesting for your prayers as i think of many of you as part of my own family . A family member of mines has been burtually murdered in karachi i can not go in detail but it is a very sad moment for our family he is leaving behind a wife and a year and a half daughter . Please pray that may ALLAH have mercey on his soul and to his / our family GOD bless you all and please try to be safe and be thankful for what you have and life in general thankyou.

TOPGUN>>

Mate - I am an atheist so I don't believe in praying to god. But I assure you my thoughts are with you and your family.

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
Pakistan is like an injured lion whom wolves fear, yet, they try desperately to get him down but fail faced with this lion great will and determination. Pakistan will rise again inshallah stronger than ever before:pakistan:. I am just wondering, how could Pakistani members act normal like there is nothing going on in Pakistan.

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
Pakistan is like an injured lion whom wolves fear, yet, they try desperately to get him down but fail faced with this lion great will and determination. Pakistan will rise again inshallah stronger than ever before:pakistan:. I am just wondering, how could Pakistani members act normal like there is nothing going on in Pakistan.

Okay...I'm going to go get a knife from the kitchen downstairs and slit my throat with it ! And if I can I'll gouge out my eyes too ! :chilli:

On a serious note : We Pakistanis are well aware of what is happening but this has been happening for the last 5-6 years and on a tempered down level for many decades now ! We haven't achieved an iota of our God-given potential - We're a Nation brimming with resources, human resource potential and philanthropy (I read somewhere that Pakistan gives the highest per capita charity in the world) but we're cursed with the worse kind of sectarianism, corruption and nepotism that has crippled the dream that was to be 'Pakistan' ! Hopefully, us - the youngsters, will make this country bounce back and realize the dream for which millions died in '47 and in the years preceding and succeeding it !

Guys plzz if prayers can be offered for my family member and my family it will be greatly appreciated . This debate about Pakistan's safety can be talked about else where no offence and yes the damn danger in Pakistan is foreal my family is feeling the pain right now.However, right now my family needs your prayers thankyou again and GOD bless you all and your familes.

Back
Top Bottom