What's new

Potential Products Pakistan can export to INDIA

Export marble stone Pakistan is doing great in that at the moment.

Did you know Pakistan make antislash gloves brand is kevlar it for security. i got some i thought they were made in USA or Germany but at the back label says made in Pakistan and they are very very good quality.

I am not expert in this area but based on my initial impression following items can be exported to India( Without impacting our enemity between the nation. I am of the opinion that let us keep on fighting with each other till eternal ages but during this period if we can some benefit by doing some trade with each other, then we should try the option of trade too...)

1- Cement : There is a huge deficit in India. Inspite of all the cement industry is running with full capacity, still then due to deficiency in production, it is impacting the cost of real estate too.

2- Textiles: I am not sure about commonly used garments, but as close friend who is from Lahore and his wife is a fashion designer, so we brought some ladies wear like Salwar/Kurta and dress materials online based on out of some Fashion botique in Lahore. These are quite expensive but it is quite amazing that this is really damn good wrt price.
So i feel lot of Dress material ( High end Ladies dress material where Pakistan has edge on BD can be good and instant hit in Indian market.

3- Basmati Rice and dry food items: Any food item that is not perishable. By looking at the inflation and cost of groceries increasing in a rapid pace, Pakistan exporters can help Indian market by selling their groceries or vegetable or fruits which is not perishable.

I saw that the distance between Lahore and Amritsar in less than 100 miles...Think about a situation if relation will improve between the 2 nation and somehow we can arrange rail connectivity to export goods then even day to day vegetables can be exported to major cities of Punjab and Delhi to supply to the daily market. This will be a huge potential.

4- Shaan Masala: No doubt this will be a good item in India.
5- Raw Material: I am not sure in this area but in case any one can shed some light then it will be helpful.

marble stone is lucrative. we have plenty of leather for export too.

Here you can have him and his gang. They have a license in the U.K as well :P

bhai270909.jpg

He is one of the most influential leaders of Pakistan and would love to see him in Islamabad soon........MQM looks like a party of educated guys....they have done some great work in Karachi. If the party members are ready to die for a leader there will be some thing about him.

He is one of the most influential leaders of Pakistan and would love to see him in Islamabad soon........MQM looks like a party of educated guys....they have done some great work in Karachi. If the party members are ready to die for a leader there will be some thing about him.

I have a request to not to turn this thread about a political thread...

He dont seems to be a educated man at all.

My brother in law's company has an office and field force in Pakistan.

Through him I was trying to find out about the guys who make leather motorcycle gear for big brands such as Dainese and Alpine Stars.

A lot of that is sourced from Pakistan. Obviously very cheap.

India has an overcapacity as far as cement goes. We have a capacity of 323 MT and according to the last DIPP report, it is set to increase to 479 MT by 2017. The total capacity utilization is at ~ 75% and therefore, there is an over supply in the market currently (despite high growth projections). Just for reference, the break even point for the Indian industry is at around 50%. No wonder the total imports from Pakistan are below half a million ton. It will never be substantial due to the huge installed capacity in India. Just for reference, Pakistan's cement capacity is at 44 MT but the capacity utilization is at ~70%.

Back
Top Bottom