What's new

Potential Products Pakistan can export to INDIA

Red highlighted part won't be successful. Rest I think can make good business
E-Services like Consultancy have roots as deep as Australia, half of Middle East, Iran, United States and Europe. I personally know a ring of consultants who provide services in these region, having projects worth multi-Million USD.

About the energy-saving solution, I know a Pakistani settled in United States owning a large company of Pakistani nationals who are running a very successful business in helping people 'Go-Green'. Things in Pakistan are different with nearly every household having their own 'Going-Green' advisers. ;)

pakistan can export many traditional and non traditional items to india such as marble,precious stones,vegetables,fruits ,surgical instruments etc

Here you can have him and his gang. They have a license in the U.K as well :P

bhai270909.jpg

E-Services like Consultancy have roots as deep as Australia, half of Middle East, Iran, United States and Europe. I personally know a ring of consultants who provide services in these region, having projects worth multi-Million USD.

About the energy-saving solution, I know a Pakistani settled in United States owning a large company of Pakistani nationals who are running a very successful business in helping people 'Go-Green'. Things in Pakistan are different with nearly every household having their own 'Going-Green' advisers. ;)
I dont know at the end of the day whether these companies will succeed or not. But these things are pretty ordinary.
E service companies in India are run in the thousands. The big ones earning almost billions of dollars off of it. The main markets they serve is US, Europe and Australia.

girl salwar suits are expensive i had to pay 90 quid for one. The make up boxes are worth trading the girls buy tons of them from Pakistan. i bought load of cufflinks dirt cheap. loads of t shirt. lolz bought caterpillar chappal and they were good quality and look original. Got plenty of attention over the chappal eventually gave it away only had them for one week before i had to return. i dont know the proper name for it in English but we call it qayu it like some butter the big phelawans eat it.

qayu Indians might like it but i think they already have it.

Back
Top Bottom