What's new

Potential Products Pakistan can export to INDIA

India is a great country for raw materials. but not ready enough to consume high quality high tech stuffs. So PK should concentrate on importing raw from India, process them and reexport them to west same as BD. ;)

India is a great country for raw materials. but not ready enough to consume high quality high tech stuffs. So PK should concentrate on importing raw from India, process them and reexport them to west same as BD. ;)

Making Underwears and Vest is not High Tech Processing , Or it might be for your nation .

Look who's talking:
In 2007 Superpower BD exported US $134 million worth of high tech goods compared to US $6 Billion of India's.:rofl:
Pakistan exported US $190 million of high tech goods.:)

In 2010 India exported US $ 10.1 biilion worth of high tech goods,Pakistan exported US$ 263 miilion of high tech goods and Superpower BD's 2010 exports of high tech goods is not available with world bank.:lol:

High-technology exports (current US$) | Data | Table

THIS is Official World Bank Data.:D

Pakistan can export what they like to India......Problem would be getting them to pay up.... For some reason Indians are not very forthcoming.... Get money upfront....

I am so fearful of BD's hightech underwears flooding Indian market. :hitwall::rofl:

Oh my lower standard i replied to a indian. Not again.

Now be a Man of your words and Never Reply to an Indian Again . Now we Indians will have one less troll to deal with or a person who is just not man of his words . Check and Mate .

Pakistan can export what they like to India......Problem would be getting them to pay up.... For some reason Indians are not very forthcoming.... Get money upfront....

On serious note yes we had been facing this problem in the past.

Back
Top Bottom