What's new

Pope's atheism remarks spark row

^^^^
not armed forces, Hitler Youth. He was like 8 at the time and even the German didn't force kids that young to fight the Russians.

^^^^
not armed forces, Hitler Youth. He was like 8 at the time and even the German didn't force kids that young to fight the Russians.

That's right, he was forced to join the Hitler Youth. He didn't do it out of his own free will.

Anyway I'm not really a fan of this Pope (Benedict), he seems to say the wrong thing, all of the time.

I preferred his predecessor, Pope John Paul II.

Nietzsche had the understanding of many existentialist writers - including Allama Iqbal, when he dedicates a full chapter by his name in the Javed Nama. It doesn't mean Iqbal was an atheist.

I think as has been the case with this Pope, he has been caught yet again mis-speaking. Of course I don't believe it was unintentional, the church has been preaching against being "god-less" for some time now.

Thats very interesting.. I have the entire Beyond Good and Evil book but Iqbal wasn't mentioned in there... which book did he mention Allama Iqbal in?

Last edited:
aithests believe that the strong race overcomes the weaker race and its by nature and that is exactly what nazis thought and used to 'purify' the world by mass genocide

aithests believe that the strong race overcomes the weaker race and that is exactly what nazis thought

What kind of BS is this?

Poor attempt at trolling, next time at least TRY to say something that makes some sort of sense.

if u read darwin opinion on natural selection

Just wow....

facepalm2.jpg

if u read darwin opinion on natural selection

Natural selection has NOTHING to do with Atheism. :rolleyes: What a poor effort at trolling.

An atheist by definition is someone who does not believe in a personal God. That's it, he can believe anything else he wants to and still remain an atheist, there is no compulsion for him to believe in natural selection or anything else.

Anyway, almost all of the schools across the entire planet teach some form of natural selection. So complain to the international education boards if you don't like it.

Stop feeding Hammy2k...there is no point in arguing with someone who does not understand the biological concept of Natural Selection and variations among different species let alone the concept of uniformitarianism

Not only does he lack any educational background related to that field of subject, he is apparently trolling horribly with no legitimate sources or credentials to any of the nonsense he's spewing

Oh and hammy.. just get a little insight before you troll on boards please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection

Stop feeding Hammy2k...there is no point in arguing with someone who does not understand the biological concept of Natural Selection and variations among different species let alone the concept of uniformitarianism

Not only does he lack any educational background related to that field of subject, he is apparently trolling horribly with no legitimate sources or credentials to any of the nonsense he's spewing

Oh and hammy.. just get a little insight before you troll on boards please.

Natural selection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

huhh???................ explain what r u talking abt and not mere gibberish talks

Last edited:
as aitheists dont believe in god, they naturally believe in darwins concept on evolution of species, natural selection ideas etc

Darwin isn't a religion, he's a man and evolution is not diametrically oppose to God and which God are you talking about? My personal God is different from yours, I assure you.

1+flying+spaghetti.jpg

The flying spaghetti monster doesn't oppose Darwin, why should you?

I am just curious about atheism in Pakistan. Though India is a deeply religious society, there is a significant atheist and non-believer population. How is atheism perceived in Pakistan? Are there open atheists there?

Back
Top Bottom