What's new

POLL: Which will be more effective, "SAARC" or "Brother Nation" idea.

Which will be more effective, "SAARC" or "Brother Nation" idea.

• Total voters
SK Mujib was a demagogue and the worst leader this nation has ever had. And he was not killed by anti liberation forces but by the true patriots - the Surja Shontans of this land, so its people could live.
Sk Mujib's regime and his role is well documented and there is no need to go into this here.
I know it makes his people upset but can't help telling the truth.
EW> Don't agree with your last sentence. Sk Mujib was only good for the Chors, Batpars, Bodmash, smugglers. sycophants, Black marketeers, goondas, and the like which all were characterstic of his Party members and his family.
Not good for the majority poor Bengalis who made him what he was.

Well said about the worthless leader he was.....Thank you sir seagull.

SK Mujib was a demagogue and the worst leader this nation has ever had. And he was not killed by anti liberation forces but by the true patriots - the Surja Shontans of this land, so its people could live.
Sk Mujib's regime and his role is well documented and there is no need to go into this here.
I know it makes his people upset but can't help telling the truth.
Please understand that I did not say his politics was good. I only said he had a big heart and even he would not have opposed a mutually beneficial trade relationship with Pakistan.

Please understand that I did not say his politics was good. I only said he had a big heart and even he would not have opposed a mutually beneficial trade relationship with Pakistan.
I can still go along with that - we respect you for your wisdom and learning, but please be very careful when you uphold such benchmarks for us. This misleads our young generation who have no idea what happened in this country before they were even born.
BTW, if Sk Mujib would not oppose such a mutually beneficial relationship, who the hell is Gromell seconded by Iajdani, spreading hatred and suspicion about our Pakistani brothers here.
Let me tell you once again because we have already discussed this subject elsewhere. Pakistanis have nothing but goodness in their hearts for us. There is no one who would be happier than our Pakistani brothers and of course sisters, to see us prosper and thrive. And there is nothing that pains them more when they see us suffer, just as we are in extreme agony to see them so conflicted now.
And they are full of remorse and regret at what happened in 1971.
Let us end this kind of provocation and hatred here, and let us not see it anywhere else.

Why you need to mention his name here if he were so little. Why does it matter, after so many years of his death? Why right wing people utter his name to defend their stand on issues like "Bongobondhu did not approve border hutt with India, Bongobondhu did not allow india to do this and that". Why Nizami takes shelter under the lap of Bongobondhu, saying he had been pardoned by Bongobondhu, so he is immuned in this country?

The more they want to demeanise him the more bankrupt they seems. I hope they will give themselves a world of favor and leave him alone.

I can still go along with that - we respect you for your wisdom and learning, but please be very careful when you uphold such benchmarks for us. This misleads our young generation who have no idea what happened in this country before they were even born.
BTW, if Sk Mujib would not oppose such a mutually beneficial relationship, who the hell is Gromell seconded by Iajdani, spreading hatred and suspicion about our Pakistani brothers here.
Let me tell you once again because we have already discussed this subject elsewhere. Pakistanis have nothing but goodness in their hearts for us. There is no one who would be happier than our Pakistani brothers and of course sisters, to see us prosper and thrive. And there is nothing that pains them more when they see us suffer, just as we are in extreme agony to see them so conflicted now.
Let us end this kind of provocation and hatred here, and let us not see it anywhere else.
Sir Seagul,

Heart breaks down to see the level of jingoism, knee jerking response and hatred through pre-conceived indoctrination of my fellow countrymen for the people of the most kind, loving and passionate in nature that I have ever come a crossed throughout the world. The same has been told by many others as well but who are the lots of Gromell and Iajdanis that pursue the art of Goebleian lies by taking the advantage of their niceness in this forum. In Indian forum, you can't even criticize it constructively; let alone degrading it through repeated lies.

I'll be second to urge all of my countrymen to stop such provocation and insult against PAK nation and its people. There isn't any better friends than them of ours. So, please for god sake, let's stop it, if you really care about BD's well being. Finally Eid Mubarak to all.

As my name came here, please allow me. Yes I belong to post 1971 generation. It was not my choice that Bangladesh was given to me as my country and I was known to be the citizen of a country whose founding father is Bongobondhu. It means very little to me, who was his political rival and who was his friends. But it matters a lot to me that I should have a country whose founding father should be unconditionally above all controversy. That is what I need, to be a proud citizen and can stand tall against any other citizen of any other country. If you guys (who claimed to be elder with all my respect) have any grievences, we hope that you will take them with you to the grave and leave this new generation alone. We did not see India neither did we Pakistan. We just see them as another country which we will just have to deal with.

Last edited:
As my name came here, please allow me. Yes I belong to post 1971 generation. It was not my choice that Bangladesh was given to me as my country and I was known to be the citizen of a country whose founding father is Bongobondhu.

I as a new generation would like to ask you few questions with respecting your love for Mujib.

How did he find the nation when he was in jail in West Pak? He didn't even give any direction to the people of east Pak before surrender himself to pak army while sending his whole family aboard.

Big talk don't win war.

You are saying this because you just personally do not like my posts. I speak the truth and that's what I did in my posts. I didn't do emotional bashings or raised doubts about other's religious beliefs, unlike some people here. result? They get nothing and I get a warning for some logical arguments and opinions. Beautiful. I actually thought this forum does not reflect the usual political rules that Pakistan had to endure for most of her history. I guess I wasn't totally right.

Instead of questing AM decision, you should be tankful for not being ban yet. You are taking advantage of their hospitality and as well as their brotherly love for us Bangladeshi.

Your hate wouldn't be tolerated if you aren't Bangladeshi but you being blind and deaf won't comprehended such gesture here in Pak defense.

I as a new generation would like to ask you few questions with respecting your love for Mujib.

How did he find the nation when he was in jail in West Pak? He didn't even give any direction to the people of east Pak before surrender himself to pak army while sending his whole family aboard.

Big talk don't win war.

It does not matter whether he was in Jail or not or wheather he was a piece of crap. The matter is, his name already tied with the name of Bangladesh. That is all, that matters now.

As my name came here, please allow me. Yes I belong to post 1971 generation. It was not my choice that Bangladesh was given to me as my country and I was known to be the citizen of a country whose founding father is Bongobondhu. It means very little to me, who was his political rival and who was his friends. But it matters a lot to me that I should have a country whose founding father should be unconditionally above all controversy. That is what I need, to be a proud citizen and can stand tall against any other citizen of any other country. If you guys (who claimed to be elder with all my respect) have any grievences, we hope that you will take them with you to the grave and leave this new generation alone. We did not see India neither did we Pakistan. We just see them as another country which we will just have to deal with.

For one to be father of nation he has to live upto that responsibility. Did Sheikh Mujib do what a “father of nation” supposed to do????? Let people be reminded Sheikh Mujib and Awami league autocratic rule right after independence.

1) For starter Sheik Mujib was father of two thug and looters sons. Sheikh Mujib son went to loot Bangladesh Central Bank vault and Sheikh Mujib looked the other way.

2) Sheikh Mujib son forced a national athlete (as I recall) to marry him and he looked the other way.

3) Sheikh Mujib told the nation “for three years I will not able to give the nation anything” (in Bengali - tinti bosor ami kichui diber parbona) but went ahead with his son marriage with gold and diamond crown in his daughter-in-law head.

4) Sheikh Mujib sons abused their status of President/PM son kidnapped and even raped wife of army officer and Sheikh Mujib looked the other way.

5) Sheikh Mujib destroyed Bangladesh army and instead created semi mercenary Awami league run force called Rakkhi bahini.

6) Shekih Mujib used Rakkhi bahini to tourture and kill thousands of people, political opponents who did not agree with awami looting and killing of people.

7) Sheikh Mujib virtually removed all parties using Rakkhi bahini torture and killings, created one party rule under Baksal.

These are name of few actions of Sheikh Mujib autocratic rule and repression which were far from living upto “father of Nation” stature.

Iajdani, are you comforable in your 1974 awami league issued robbed relief blanket??

Last edited:
For one to be father of nation he has to live upto that responsibility. Did Sheikh Mujib do what a “father of nation” supposed to do????? Let people be reminded Sheikh Mujib and Awami league autocratic rule right after independence.

1) For starter Sheik Mujib was father of two thug and looters sons. Sheikh Mujib son went to loot Bangladesh Central Bank vault and Sheikh Mujib looked the other way.

2) Sheikh Mujib sons forced a national athlete (as I recall) to marry him and he looked the other way.

3) Sheikh Mujib told the nation “for three years I will not able to give the nation anything” (in Bengali - tinti bosor ami kichui diber parbona) but went ahead with his son marriage with gold and diamond crown in his daughter-in-law head.

4) Sheikh Mujib sons abused their status of President/PM son kidnapped and even raped wife of army officer and Sheikh Mujib looked the other way.

5) Sheikh Mujib destroyed Bangladesh army and instead created semi mercenary Awami league run force called Rakkhi bahini.

6) Shekih Mujib used Rakkhi bahini to tourture and kill thousands of people, political opponents who did not agree with awami looting and killing of people.

7) Sheikh Mujib virtually removed all parties using Rakkhi bahini torture and killings, created one party rule under Bakshal.

These are name of few actions of Sheikh Mujib autocratic rule and repression which were far from living upto “father of Nation” stature.

Iajdani, are you comforable in your 1974 awami league issued robbed relief blanket??

If I were him, I would have finished the unfinished job that Muktis left in 1971. Mujib failed to do that, rest was all good. He needed to be more viscious than what you described above. He just loosened up a bit thats all.

You already earned your name LieDune.. I wonder why. hahahahaha

If I were him, I would have finished the unfinished job that Muktis left in 1971. Mujib failed to do that, rest was all good. He needed to be more viscious than what you described above. He just loosened up a bit thats all.

You already earned your name LieDune.. I wonder why. hahahahaha

Now that your Mujib worshiping gone bust, you are moaning why he did not kill more people!!! This should very well reflect behind the scene awami thinking of Bangladeshis. No wonder awami stooges work more for indian cause then even some indian would do.

Now like to see your passonate statement of BSF killing of Bangladeshis everyday. This is happening today. How long awami thugs will sell the story and make the business out of 40 years old brutality but look the other way when indian kill Bangladeshis everyday?

Is this related to the topic?!

But then it makes me angry and sad at the same time, I think no less than you, when I hear BSF firing and killing innocent civilians at the border. The problem is though, I do not see how your BNP saints solved that issue or was this cross border raid checked when they were in power?

No my friend :disagree: remember what Mukti Bahini did to their west Pakistani countrymen. We do not want to remember the bitter period instead we want to reconcile with Bangladesh.

We may have done mistakes but we all did that. By ‘We’ I mean both East and West Pakistanis.

well my friend, i think we have had enough discussion on this before:) Mukti bahini did not go to west pakistan to kill and rape west pakistanis. It was the Pakistan army who did these in Bangladesh. You can't possibly compare the millions of Bengali lives lost with the loss of hundreds of west pakistani civilian and some ten thousands of uniformed military personnel! can you??? That does not make sense. You are making it sound as if Bengalis invaded and occupied West Pakistan!

well my friend, i think we have had enough discussion on this before:) Mukti bahini did not go to west pakistan to kill and rape west pakistanis. It was the Pakistan army who did these in Bangladesh. You can't possibly compare the millions of Bengali lives lost with the loss of hundreds of west pakistani civilian and some ten thousands of uniformed military personnel! can you??? That does not make sense. You are making it sound as if Bengalis invaded and occupied West Pakistan!
Gromell, please provide us the verdict of a neutral court, where it vouches the authentication of your claims on millions of my fellow Bengalis getting killed by W Pakistani soldiers and also do the same on your 'Dishonoring Bengali women' claim by same folks. Having been warned and lost in rational arguments, you have decided to use the sidekick tactic through emotional hodge-podge, sensational stories based on lies, damn lies and statistics that too have been manufactured in wartime, to create generational impact as a terminology known as Objective journalism just to malign enemy of thousand years.

Furthermore, the idea of forming a neutral truth commission on who have drawn the blood first and dishonor first has always been resisted by no one other than your AWAMY, Indian dalals the most, which replicates the saying, " Bichar Mani kintu boro Talgash ta Amar". So, remember, next time before you start your paparazzi again on this matter, AGNO's work might come into play.

Back
Top Bottom