What's new

POLL: Which will be more effective, "SAARC" or "Brother Nation" idea.

Which will be more effective, "SAARC" or "Brother Nation" idea.

• Total voters
We all know how happy Bd is with India. Telling sweet stories on the forum does not hide the reality. Bd will be stabbed as Pakistan was by India...All I say is be careful.

Yes you are not wholly wrong that India is main the problem, so we need to think alternative. India will always try to stop us to emerge out! That's why I like individual relation than SAARC. As like China have with Pakistan. We need (if we need to be strong) someone to build a strong tie. BD can be more and more benefited by building individual relation to a friend country. It can be Pak or china or Iran or else. Also SAARC means to come into consensus of 8 or 9 countries (not possible for India who wants to dominate) but in bilateral relation only two nations need to reach thy consensus.

BB : Its not exactly that "India is main the problem". The problem is --- your mind set that belives that everyone else but YOU are responsible for your own ill's. Grow and OWN up your responsibilities first before casting that finger on others.

Forget SAARC, you dont need anything apart from diplomacy to forge relationship with any other country you wish to. And if your believe it is INDIA which has stopped you or your country from doing so for last decade, i dont know how to describe it other than calling it as impotency!

So stop insulting your own nation by accusing others for your shortcomings.

Yes you are not wholly wrong that India is main the problem, so we need to think alternative. India will always try to stop us to emerge out! That's why I like individual relation than SAARC. As like China have with Pakistan. We need (if we need to be strong) someone to build a strong tie. BD can be more and more benefited by building individual relation to a friend country. It can be Pak or china or Iran or else. Also SAARC means to come into consensus of 8 or 9 countries (not possible for India who wants to dominate) but in bilateral relation only two nations need to reach thy consensus.

Last BNP regime Bangladesh enjoyed fruitful relationship with China, brotherly Pakistan and Islamic nations to better serve the interest of Bangladeshis. We almost formed FTA with Pakistan and would have completed by now if BNP was in power last election.

All most all mid develop and under develop nations are following china friendly foreign policy because it's predicted that next century will belong to china men and China already proven to be a well wisher of Bangladesh many time over. Even Bharati controlled Nepal and bhutan are trying to emerge out of Bhrat and sri lanka already done it with help of Pakistan and china yet enemy of Bangladesh Al going opposite because it blind love for bharat. AL can love bharat as much as it want but it has no right to go against Bangladeshis interest thus mobilize your people to take back the country that is run by dalals now.

Forget SAARC, you dont need anything apart from diplomacy to forge relationship with any other country you wish to. And if your believe it is INDIA which has stopped you or your country from doing so for last decade, i dont know how to describe it other than calling it as impotency!

So stop insulting your own nation by accusing others for your shortcomings.

Yes this is true that India wants to dominate us economically, strategically which suppress us to develop. But I always blame BD for it's failure at first than India.

only one word.

As long as INDIA is in the SAARC it will remain only a paper organization.Expel INDIA and one day it may even become EU or at least very close to EU.

I know how good relations BD had when they were with Pakistan. It easier to start liking a person who has nothing to do with you.

remove India from saarc and we can call brother nations other wise saarc because brother never help terrorists theft water and sport insurgences in brother country's
ahahahahahaha........:rofl:good one

To all Bangladeshi forumers - investment from Pakistan is already a notch higher in Bangladesh and in that, the garment and textile field. A lot of money is pouring into Bangladesh from expatriate Pakistani investors who find Bangladesh a better place to do business (in the field of garments). Banking too is another industry where there is a huge number of senior management from Pakistan working in Bangladeshi banks.

Brother nations or not, there IS a huge interest shown by Pakistani industrialists investing in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom