Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Rana Sanaullah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salman Taseer

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Firdoos Ashiq Awaan

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
If you guys exclude Zardari from the list then you will see the most hated person will be Altaf Hussain followed by Fazlur Rehman

And if u survey around the world which is better religion, them i m sure Islam will not be the 1st, this doesnt means islam is not best, this means other peoples are brainwashed, have narrow minded tunnel thinking etc....

Today in pakistan people PPP has biggest support from pakistan, and Nawaz Shairf is 2nd biggest, but it is not helping, that means majority of people voted for wrong peoples, and didnt voted for write people, thats why pakistan is in deep **** today, people dont have awareness, thats why they elect wrong people.

But karachiites voted for MQM yesterday, and they feel proud that they voted for MQM. Is there any example from another party?

O yar is nay kakh nahi rehney dena :blink:
is ko sirf yeh chahyeeeee :sniper:
warna yeh hamara :hang2: yeh kar day ga :mod:

ok but what will happen after it? uncertainty and nothing, and after that Nawaz takla will gain power.

Today in pakistan people PPP has biggest support from pakistan, and Nawaz Shairf is 2nd biggest, but it is not helping, that means majority of people voted for wrong peoples, and didnt voted for write people, thats why pakistan is in deep **** today, people dont have awareness, thats why they elect wrong people.

Which was the right person for the job? The peoples choices were whats listed .. or did I miss someone?

And if u survey around the world which is better religion, them i m sure Islam will not be the 1st, this doesnt means islam is not best, this means other peoples are brainwashed, have narrow minded tunnel thinking etc....

But karachiites voted for MQM yesterday, and they feel proud that they voted for MQM. Is there any example from another party?

hasnain bhai apki MQM farhista hai apkaay liyay!!

PLEASE DON'T DERAIL THIS THREAD! AND PLEASE DON'T SAY MQM WAS VOTED INTO POWER BY KARACHI!! more than 50% of karachi doesn't VOTE!

Wrong example. If you survey the Muslim Countries NO One will term Islam bad.

Here we are talking about opinion of People of Pakistan about politicians of Pakistan please do post a poll with Altaf, Fazlur Rehman and Nawaz and see who tops the hate list.

As far as votes for MQM i dont want to go into details everyone knows the reasons.

BUT again i am talking about Altaf Hussain and NOT MQM.

MQM still might score good but Altaf Hussain is no doubt one of the most hated persons.

Wrong example. If you survey the Muslim Countries NO One will term Islam bad.

Here we are talking about opinion of People of Pakistan about politicians of Pakistan please do post a poll with Altaf, Fazlur Rehman and Nawaz and see who tops the hate list.

As far as votes for MQM i dont want to go into details everyone knows the reasons.

BUT again i am talking about Altaf Hussain and NOT MQM.

MQM still might score good but Altaf Hussain is no doubt one of the most hated persons.

Keep it up...and enjoy takla/zardari/JUI/ANP ruling you.

hasnain bhai apki MQM farhista hai apkaay liyay!!

PLEASE DON'T DERAIL THIS THREAD! AND PLEASE DON'T SAY MQM WAS VOTED INTO POWER BY KARACHI!! more than 50% of karachi doesn't VOTE!

Even the anti MQM parties like ANP and PPP says that 80% of karachiites votes for MQM, do u want proof?

And even if 50% of karachiites doesnt vote, what will happen if they start voting? Even i dont vote bcoz i know there are masses to vote for my choice, but if i and other people like me starts voting, then u will see clean sweep in karachi:hitwall::hitwall:

Better than being ruled by extortionists. Atleast PPP, Takla, ANP dont peel the skin of people alive

Pakistan is so well placed globaly due to ex-policies of PPP, Takla, ANP leaders this idiot JUHALA shall i say gave power to people today who dont peel skin though but instead beleive in mass murders of their own country men

Today we have FAKE DEGREES scandal , over 50 parliamentarians caught and busted more in the pipe line , any body noticed MQM walas ?? NO Thats Altafs leader ship he only given chance to the people to those who live amoung the people and know what are the problems of common man.

When given chance Karachi developed and scene changed in less than 4 years - thats Altafs leader ship

Raised his voice against dictators , before any one - thats Altafs leadership

Blew Talibanisation whistle when most of Pakistanis were in denial mode or were sleeping - Thats Altafs leader ship

His party has no charges of corruption - Thats Altafs leadership

No matter how much people bash Altaf """ his policies were the best and wisest , these voilence acusation only time will tell , give it few more years and Pakistanis will know who was behind all this. Although some of us do have a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom