• Total voters
qadam_badhao_asif_zardari.jpg

lol...at least he has support from donkeys :lol:

Altaf Hussain and Asfandyar are also his supporters :P

qadam_badhao_asif_zardari.jpg

:rofl:

lol...at least he has support from donkeys :lol:

Altaf Hussain and Asfandyar are also his supporters :P

May be the above mentioned guys are the ones in the pic above, tabhi to main sooch raha tha kay dona dekhay howay lagrahay hain. I am sure that Nawaz was also walking some where close by, far enough to escape the eyes of the camera man. :hang2:

I think you guys hate Zardari As much as we hate Mayawati who can give Mr 10% a run for his ill gotten money
Or Mamta Banergi who consider Maoist as her allies

Noone knows what he will end up doing just before leaving this country again. The amount will be something that this country will never be able to recover from.

mujhay tou yeh daar hai HE MIGHT GET REELECTED!!:hitwall: after all people reelected JAMSHED DASTI!!!

HE WON'T KHAPAAAAAAAAYYYYY but for sure he will make sure PAKISTAN KHAPAAAAY (to the highest bidder)!!

He has support from army as well :

Under constitution Army is going to work under anyone even if a donkey elected by donkey MPs. So NO question of army support.

The onus is still on donkeys from MQM and ANP and indeed BLA allies :azn:

I think army supports Gilani ,who i think is a much more sincere guy than Zardari:pakistan::azn:

I dont like him, but till he's president we should support him, and not throw him out, as army or other parties are doing currently.

He was elected by MPs who were selected or elected in the elections. And dont forget the MPs from other parties who are in alliance with PPP govt so they voted for him in assembly just for their own interests.

People have voted for Benazir and thus PPP. PPP as a party has a good vote bank. But that does not mean they like Zardari

That's I disagree with this method of presidential selection. Each party should put forth their candidates for the position before elections, like in American democratic system, so ppl know who will president and prime minister beforehand and there are no last minute nasty surprises and pitiful poltical display.

Anyway, I voted salman taseer, just to highlight another hated and evil person in Pakistani poltics.

If you guys exclude Zardari from the list then you will see the most hated person will be Altaf Hussain followed by Fazlur Rehman

Under constitution Army is going to work under anyone even if a donkey elected by donkey MPs. So NO question of army support.

The onus is still on donkeys from MQM and ANP and indeed BLA allies :azn:

:blah::blah:

World praise them, while jealous people :blah:
At least we can feel proud by discussing our leaders, what u have to feel proud?

Ashpand yar wali? ANP?

Syed Mustafa Kamal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont like him, but till he's president we should support him, and not throw him out, as army or other parties are doing currently.

O yar is nay kakh nahi rehney dena :blink:
is ko sirf yeh chahyeeeee :sniper:
warna yeh hamara :hang2: yeh kar day ga :mod:

Back
Top Bottom