What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

10452306_10154387450795314_3513081524561280692_n.jpg

save my post and ill tell u inquiry result now .. the sp and dsp will suspended , the few foot soilders how looted .. all the blame will be put on TUQ ...

rs ..

And what do you expect? Army to take over because police killed protesters?

Nopes ..PMLN should complete their term ..although they are commiting so many blunder .. the provinacal government who used police as target killers should be trailed .. who ordered it?? why it was not stopped even after 12 hours .. why police tempered the medical record, who give them order to destroy shops and cars so later they can blkam PAT ...

i want the guy in ur picture to stop using police as servents .. who he daughter use to beat up poor bakery guy, who get suspended bcoz a billa eat nawaz sharif peacock and who u use to target ur opponents

Did Punjab gov order them to kill protestors or tuq supporters to kill police?

As leader and as a head of Provence you have a responsibility and if you fail then better step down. What i am stating is written in the constitution and it is very common terms used in Management

Just saw on news.The interview by Arif Hameed Bhatti who is beaureau chief,Lahore is commenting over a footage, in which a man was breaking car.He recognized him as 'Gullu Bhai' and commented that he is seen with Shahbaaz Sharif.
This whole stupidity will strengthen Tahir Al padri's stance against operation zarb e azb.Police went too brutal to scatter them off the way and removed barrier to shut tahir Al qadri up.. they went too brutal.What can we do?
This whole incidence seems planted.A senator claimed that Shabaaz Sharif is conspiring against his own brother.

MQM,PTI..all parties are speaking against it.My fear is that objective to resist police action will soon change into pressure to stop operations
This anarchy will disturb military ops.

Remember so called 'wukla tehreek' against Mr.Musharraf
@Secur @Aeronaut @Luftwaffe @Hyperion@fatman17 @niaz...all think tanks must take this seriously. This political sstupidi/cleavage is if true,may effect ops.

First of all he is Tahir ul Qadri not Tahir al padri. Second we are Al-Quadri's a direct descendant of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani so be careful next time and stop using Al-Padri (meaning children of Padri or Padre )

pa·dre
noun \ˈpä-(ˌ)drā, -drē\ meaning : a Christian priest

First of all he is Tahir ul Qadri not Tahir al padri. Second we are Al-Quadri's a direct descendant of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani so be careful next time and stop using Al-Padri (meaning children of Padri or Padre )

pa·dre noun \ˈpä-(ˌ)drā, -drē\ meaning : a Christian priest

Excellent piece of information for those who are uninformed on the actually meaning of Qadri and its significance in the Muslim world. Hazrat Abdul Qadir Jilani strengthened Islam at a time where justice and oppression was transpiring on the people by their rulers. Those who have the ambition to seek knowledge and gain inspiration in life should read his memoirs, which is a compelling piece of literature.

In addition for those who mock the connotation Padri, should hold their loose tongue.

As leader and as a head of Provence you have a responsibility and if you fail then better step down. What i am stating is written in the constitution and it is very common terms used in Management

Did KPK CM step down after PTI workers fired at Wapda officials?

T Khan should resign!

Showbaaz should be given death sentence for killing civilians recently and many fake-police-encounters he ordered previously , just like Zulfikar Bhutto ordered killing & was hanged as a result.

پهانسى دو اس بادشاه سلامت كو

Showbaaz Gullu Shareef should be executed publicly & video of his execution should be uploaded on you tube. I want another Bhutto style execution.

DCO Lahore & stolen sodas...

Last edited:
CM punjub should have been immediately removed and brought to court but Sharif badshahat for the win eh?

Back
Top Bottom