What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

Gullu Butt is a mad man, just like many.....

580525_559289480795725_1437700610_n.jpg

What about this?

WTF are you mentally ill or something?

Some breaking news.

Inside the halls of power, has been decided - if situation continues to deteriorate, RS will be asked to fall on his sword, next week is important.

wont be surprised, PMLN deserves this, they cant run the government, should stop trying to act now

EVERYONE : Just ignore this blatant liar "Shabaz Shareef" who is a dummy Internet supporter of corrupt and cruel criminals ruling Punjab and Pakistan (and will be gone soon) He spits lies out of his mouth left and right and has no shame to defend what he says. He previously said in his post that innocent people at Minhaj Center had automatic weapons but when i asked him to show us the pics or videos (since 8 media channels were covering the incident live) he simply ignores my post and is unable to support his shamless lie. He has no remorse over the death of innocent lives instead he spits lies just like Rana Sanaullah and his others masters are doing shamelessly on tv.

Please ignore this rana sanaullah fan and let him have his fun over internet sitting in his tiny room on a cheap laptop, probably presented to him by dictator Shabaz Shareef from his laptop scheme hahahahahah.

''Everyone''

This ali is biggest chutiya but don't ignore him. What he need is Tahir tuq in you know where to heal his brain.

Yep i watched video where tuq healed gunga insaan by spitting tuq in his mouth. Shamless fake pir and his idiot supporters. Now that fake gunga sing songs and tell everyone of tuq miracle. The video is on youtube...

Some breaking news.

Inside the halls of power, has been decided - if situation continues to deteriorate, RS will be asked to fall on his sword, next week is important.

This will only make things worse, seem like Tuq the chamcha of army plan is working.

Now i will have to be to expose his pity lies? I don't consider him sufi but liar. And wtf would i care if N brothers prayed behind him?

Slowly read my writing properly before commenting back, if this is difficult then please use a magnifying glass to enhance your receptor skills in understanding my words. I said in the case of religious differences, the Ulema has the authority to give verdicts on whether somebody has committed shirk not the common man on the streets who has no extensive Islamic education from a school, which also includes me. You don't consider him a Sufi, but the best Islamic scholars of the world do like Sheikh Hamza. In addition his teacher was Sheikh Tahir Allauddin Al-Gillani one of the greatest Sufi's of the 20th century who had the custodian of the Shrine of Ghous-e-Azam Abdul-Qadir Gilani. If you know about sufism, then you would know the significance of Abdul Qadir Gilani.

You should care that both Ganja brothers prayed behind TUQ, because you are supporting both retards who once upon a time followed a two-face liar according to you. What type of leadership is this?

I know that and also know about tuq, seem like you are not ready to accept your pir wrong doings no matter what. I already told you ganjas are corrupt and so is tuq the fake pir.

He is not my Pir and probably never would be...so what are you going to say now? Like I said before TUQ has some good views, but also some bad stances which I disagree with. I never blindly follow anyone even if they seem better than others unless they provide the full package. If Ganja are both corrupt then don't support them..be neutral.

''Everyone''

This ali is biggest chutiya but don't ignore him. What he need is Tahir tuq in you know where to heal his brain.

Yep i watched video where tuq healed gunga insaan by spitting tuq in his mouth. Shamless fake pir and his idiot supporters. Now that fake gunga sing songs and tell everyone of tuq miracle. The video is on youtube...

This will only make things worse, seem like Tuq the chamcha of army plan is working.

You are shameless, 11 people are dead, 90+ are injures some critical, all with gun shot injuries, in true democratic countries - is enough for a govt to fall.

''Everyone''

TOUCHE!

You are showing your true face. One can only expect this kind of language from Rana Sanaullah's fan. Cry all you want baby but you cant save your masters by that hahahahaaha!!!

Slowly read my writing properly before commenting back, if this is difficult then please use a magnifying glass to enhance your receptor skills in understanding my words. I said in the case of religious differences, the Ulema has the authority to give verdicts on whether somebody has committed shirk not the common man on the streets who has no extensive Islamic education from a school, which also includes me. You don't consider him a Sufi, but the best Islamic scholars of the world do like Sheikh Hamza. In addition his teacher was Sheikh Tahir Allauddin Al-Gillani one of the greatest Sufi's of the 20th century who had the custodian of the Shrine of Ghous-e-Azam Abdul-Qadir Gilani. If you know about sufism, then you would know the significance of Abdul Qadir Gilani.

You should care that both Ganja brothers prayed behind TUQ, because you are supporting both retards who once upon a time followed a two-face liar according to you. What type of leadership is this?

First of all i am not ahmedi if thats what are you wondering about, i posted that video to expose his lies. Praying behind someone is like accepting tuq as leader? Excelent logic there. And exposing someone lies is like accusing someone of doing shirk? Another job well done.

TOUCHE!

You are showing your true face. One can only expect this kind of language from Rana Sanaullah's fan. Cry all you want baby but you cant save your masters by that hahahahaaha!!!

You really need that tuq.

You are shameless, 11 people are dead, 90+ are injures some critical, all with gun shot injuries, in true democratic countries - is enough for a govt to fall.

Its not just him. All PML supporters are shameless, immoral, inhumane and extremely wicked to core. And not to mention how dishonest they are. As its clear from 'Shabaz Shareefs' posts.

Did army take over Karachi after countless killings by mqm? What about Hazara province protest where many died? Didnt see any gov falling.

And here it was not even a protest but tuq workers stopping police from removing some barriers.

First of all i am not ahmedi if thats what are you wondering about, i posted that video to expose his lies. Praying behind someone is like accepting tuq as leader? Excelent logic there. And exposing someone lies is like accusing someone of doing shirk? Another job well done.

I never thought or even have the audacity to claim that you are a follower of Ahmedi....so please calm your paranoia. Praying behind somebody does not actually mean that you accept them as a leader, but it does show that the individuals involved did respect that person. Things change, when greed enters the mind and the seat of power is more important. Again read my post carefully, I said you can expose someone, but accusing someone of shirk is a serious accusation which if not proven in front of the Ulema is punishable by lashes under the Shariah. My whole point of the argument was that you don't have the authority to criticize him on a scholarly basis, because you don't have the correct qualification, unless you actually are a scholar. This also includes me, for your information.

Did army take over Karachi after countless killings by mqm? What about Hazara province protest where many died? Didnt see any gov falling.

And here it was not even a protest but tuq workers stopping police from removing some barriers.

Police belong to all of us, they are not a private militia - that can be used for a whim, this is abuse of power - 11 innocent people have been shot dead, 90 + people are injured with bullets in the upper torso. This stinks of state repression. I don't foll TuQ - but this is unacceptable.

Police belong to all of us, they are not a private militia - that can be used for a whim, this is abuse of power - 11 innocent people have been shot dead, 90 + people are injured with bullets in the upper torso. This stinks of state repression. I don't foll TuQ - but this is unacceptable.

Agreed but military take over? That was plan of tuq for months now, he want complete anarchy in Pakistan.

Tuq used milhajul quran to build his business empire. N is doing good job so far, last year i supported pti but thank god my vote was probably rigged.

Answer my questions before writing gibberish which has no factual sense or credibility. Give me proof that TUQ has used the funds of MQ to build his empire, otherwise retract your statement. I have given you proof which is widely accepted that Hamza Sharif owns at least £500 million in property. There is a famous Chinese saying "people with no brain have no cure" this fits your description perfectly. So last year you supported PTI and you thank God that your vote was rigged, then if this is the case what right do Ganja Sharif have in stealing the mandate of the people.....maybe we should call in the army to hang their necks with a noose.

I never thought or even have the audacity to claim that you are a follower of Ahmedi....so please calm your paranoia. Praying behind somebody does not actually mean that you accept them as a leader, but it does show that the individuals involved did respect that person. Things change, when greed enters the mind and the seat of power is more important. Again read my post carefully, I said you can expose someone, but accusing someone of shirk is a serious accusation which if not proven in front of the Ulema is punishable by lashes under the Shariah. My whole point of the argument was that you don't have the authority to criticize him on a scholarly basis, because you don't have the correct qualification, unless you actually are a scholar. This also includes me, for your information.

You said i was accusing him of doing shirk which is wrong. Can you tell me how? Where did i say that? And i don't believe in islam where they punjsh you for exposing fake pir lies. You can keep that version of islam to yourself, it does not apply to me. But i can understand why you are not ready to accept his wrong doings for religious reasons. So peace out.

Agreed but military take over? That was plan of tuq for months now, he want complete anarchy in Pakistan.

No body wants a military takeover, no one wants to de-rail democracy. People only want to get rid of the terrorist brothers and terrorist PMLN. Once they are gone, everything will run smoothly! So shut your trap up. To save democracy, we must get rid of PMLN the terrorists and Modi supporters.

Back
Top Bottom