What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

10488376_303582586475288_6420224414085860726_n-jpg.35581

Beautiful...cheers for showing this picture Ali...what a glorious sight.

Answer my questions before writing gibberish which has no factual sense or credibility. Give me proof that TUQ has used the funds of MQ to build his empire, otherwise retract your statement. I have given you proof which is widely accepted that Hamza Sharif owns at least £500 million in property. There is a famous Chinese saying "people with no brain have no cure" this fits your description perfectly. So last year you supported PTI and you thank God that your vote was rigged, then if this is the case what right do Ganja Sharif have in stealing the mandate of the people.....maybe we should call in the army to hang their necks with a noose.

Give me proof that Ganja used money from Pakistan kitty to buid 500 million property? See you can't, you can just tell what they have but not prove anything. Just like Tuq can afford more security then pm and bullets proof container for jalsas. You are clearly brainwashed by fake pir, typical dead mureed.

Or and my avatar and id is just for troll, don't for a second thing i worship these leaders. I know there is not a single leader worth dying for, so 11 killed because of tuq were indeed fools.

No body wants a military takeover, no one wants to de-rail democracy. People only want to get rid of the terrorist brothers and terrorist PMLN. Once they are gone, everything will run smoothly! So shut your trap up. To save democracy, we must get rid of PMLN the terrorists and Modi supporters.

Hahahahhaha

You really are one delusional tuq supporter. I guess with fair election tuq will win 300 seats right?

You said i was accusing him of doing shirk which is wrong. Can you tell me how? Where did i say that? And i don't believe in islam where they punjsh you for exposing fake pir lies. You can keep that version of islam to yourself, it does not apply to me. But i can understand why you are not ready to accept his wrong doings for religious reasons. So peace out.

Well in your previous post you claimed that I worshiped TUQ, which is shirk and that his followers do the same. By the way I am also in favor of exposing fake pir and would even say that the Gadi Nasheen should be abolished and handed over to the government, so no single individual can benefit by a monetary gain.

Well in your previous post you claimed that I worshiped TUQ, which is shirk and that his followers do the same. By the way I am also in favor of exposing fake pir and would even say that the Gadi Nasheen should be abolished and handed over to the government, so no single individual can benefit by a monetary gain.

Ok that was not really what i meant, you take these things literarly. I didnt mean you worship him like ''god''.

Give me proof that Ganja used from Pakistan kitty to buid 500 million property? See you can't, you can just tell what they have but not prove anything. Just like Tuq can afford more security then pm and bullets proof container for jalsas. You are clearly brainwashed by fake pir, typical dead mureed.

Well their is enough proof on the internet that Ganja Sharif is a loans defaulter in the early 1990s. I gave you a figure in how much Hamza Sharif is actually worth in the UK, while you could not reciprocate on TUQ. Obviously this is stolen money and for your information I am not brainwashed. Learn to write and spell properly before preaching to others on how they have become indoctrinated by propaganda.

I am not promoting the idea that TUQ should even become the next Prime Minister, just interested to see this corrupt government in toppling where the people's power prevails.

Well their is enough proof on the internet that Ganja Sharif is a loans defaulter in the early 1990s. I gave you a figure in how much Hamza Sharif is actually worth in the UK, while you could not reciprocate on TUQ. Obviously this is stolen money and for your information I am not brainwashed. Learn to write and spell properly before preaching to others on how they have become indoctrinated by propaganda.

I also believe Tuq stole money from Minhaj funds, watch video where he try his best to explain business empire and how he can afford better security then Pakistan PM. All these things don't come for free. So obviously this is stolen money also just like Nooras.

I also believe Tuq stole money from Minhaj funds, watch video where he try his best to explain business empire and how he can afford better security then Pakistan PM. All these things don't come for free. So obviously this is stolen money also just like Nooras.
What you belive , is not the matter of acceptance, be brave bring it to any court of law and prove it?
While nawaz & shabaz are tax proven & thieves, they still have casses pending even in courts?

WTF are you mentally ill or something?
The pictures you shared have no clear message except the urdu wriiten. But here I don't have to write anything, the picture says it all.....Now start farting out of the back....

I don't know who ordered it and neither do you, lets wait for inquiry ok? Police de nal panga aur fer rohna vi
save my post and ill tell u inquiry result now .. the sp and dsp will suspended , the few foot soilders how looted .. all the blame will be put on TUQ ...

do u seriously think that this incident was continued for 12 hours .. CCPO didnt know, IG police didnt know, Law minister didnt know, shabaz sharif didnt know... then they were tempering the records in hospital on their own ..
as i said u r one shameless slave

The pictures you shared have no clear message except the urdu wriiten. But here I don't have to write anything, the picture says it all.....Now start farting out of the back....
ab ko tu koi video la k bi deekha dety mantay tu ap ush ko b nhie .. u can say anythng about the masters ..

another injured person from pmln police firing passes away..

Back
Top Bottom