What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

This is the first test for my workers, they will sacrifice their lives, but they will never bow their heads. The Government is a partner of the terrorists. They want to divert the attention from the Army's operations Dr Tahir ul Qadri

lol@ at those jahil awaam who die for such attention seeker Mullah who consider themsleves above law and who are enjoying good life in Canada and asking sacrifices from poor dumb followers for political scoring. This system of madrissa funding is also the root cause of state within a state

bhie kitnay jootay chatoo k sharif family k ... u r defending murderer of innocent people ... i wish ur mom/ sister was beaten to death like her ..then i will see how will will condom them with if and put ... shame on people like u ,... u know that shabazsharif ordered it ..but u so dam shameless that u still cant say it openly ... bhie qabar mei nawaz sharif ne ap se hisab nhie lena

BqUj5roCUAAmPWC.jpg

I don't know who ordered it and neither do you, lets wait for inquiry ok? Police de nal panga aur fer rohna vi

bhie kitnay jootay chatoo k sharif family k ... u r defending murderer of innocent people ... i wish ur mom/ sister was beaten to death like her ..then i will see how will will condom them with if and put ... shame on people like u ,... u know that shabazsharif ordered it ..but u so dam shameless that u still cant say it openly ... bhie qabar mei nawaz sharif ne ap se hisab nhie lena

BqUj5roCUAAmPWC.jpg

Kiss ne in madam ko bhola tha jahoo sarkoon pe police k sath panga karoo? Araam se ghar pe bethoo na k jahil mulalh qadri k liya sarkoon par police se laroo.

I don't know who ordered it and neither do you, lets wait for inquiry ok? Police de nal panga aur fer rohna vi
Ptains will never show solidarity with government, army or police here..this incident gave them best chance to put all blame on PMl(N) and express their hidden frustration

TBut tuq supporters were also armed with automatic rifles.

hahahaha. How pathetic one can get in support of their leaders. You are just proving to be a loyal servant by blabbering lies which no-one believes but your own lil brain. BUT you are not loyal enough to get shot for them. I dare you to go and stand with your family/mom/sister/kids on 23rd and stop Tahir ul Qadri to save your 'leader'.

hahahaha. How pathetic one can get in support of their leaders. You are just proving to be a loyal servant by blabbering lies which no-one believes but your own lil brain. BUT you are not loyal enough to get shot for them. I dare you to go and stand with your family/mom/sister/kids on 23rd and stop Tahir ul Qadri to save your 'leader'.

I am not idiot who will die for these leaders, as i said these leaders are dispensable not Pakistan. And why should i believe your idiotic rants? Tuq is no angel.

Even suar don't vote for tuq in Pakistan. What revolution? Let me guess another military take over is difinition of tuq revolution.

Suars don't vote for TuQ but may be they voted for PML-N...PML-N & it's LeJ rats are threat to Pakistan. Their mission is to destabilize Pakistan & keep PA busy so that their father India can have more time to strengthen it's position on IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & other issues.

I am not idiot who will die for these leaders, as i said these leaders are dispensable not Pakistan. And why should i believe your idiotic rants? Tuq is no angel.

Hhahaha yes thats what i thought! N they are no rants, show us the automatic weapons before you open your mouth again or admit that you are just as shamless as that person in your picture.

INSIDE MINJAQ MARKAZ.
10344836_794518697247957_3499222861564484474_n.jpg

ol@ at those jahil awaam who die for such attention seeker Mullah who consider themsleves above law and who are enjoying good life in Canada and asking sacrifices from poor dumb followers for political scoring. This system of madrissa is also the root cause of state within a state

Before having the conviction and arrogance of boldly reprimanding the sacrifices of others, please learn to spell your words correctly, because you sound like a typical moron who is on the benefit payroll system. Now your brain cell is probably the size of an electron, however use your hands to search in Google the amount of property and the level of its value Nawaz Sharif currently owns in the UK. If this task is too difficult for you, then go and see your local GP. Nawaz Sharif has a massive complex in ilford and at least two flats in Mayfair, the most lucrative location in London except for Bishops Avenue. Do you research before transcribing gibberish on this website since your wasting precious internet bandwidth. TUQ is famous for his social work both for the integration and harmony of different religions and pursuing the noble goal of obtaining money for charity to help the poor. He has been regarded by some scholars as a pioneering academic who has written hundreds of books on the Deen of Islam. I don't support his party, although I admire some of his views in particular on the Taliban.

Before having the conviction and arrogance of boldly reprimanding the sacrifices of others, please learn to spell your words correctly, because you sound like a typical moron who is on the benefit payroll system. Now your brain cell is probably the size of an electron, however use your hands to search in Google the amount of property and the level of its value Nawaz Sharif currently owns in the UK. If this task is too difficult for you, then go and see your local GP. Nawaz Sharif has a massive complex in ilford and at least two flats in Mayfair, the most lucrative location in London except for Bishops Avenue. Do you research before transcribing gibberish on this website since your wasting precious internet bandwidth. TUQ is famous for his social work both for the integration and harmony of different religions and pursuing the noble goal of obtaining money for charity to help the poor. He has been regarded by some scholars as a pioneering academic who has written hundreds of books on the Deen of Islam. I don't support his party, although I admire some of his views in particular on the Taliban.

We know ganjas are corrupt, but here you are worshipping tuq. Number 1 liar, famous for his ''dreams'' which backfired. All you said also hold true for tuq, he also have build empire based on other people money.

Punjab Government had ordered us to teach PAT a lesson - Punjab Police Officers

Tuq supporters behaved like thugs trying to stop police from doing their work, the only problem i see is police used lethal bullets which killed 8 of PAT members. That should never happen unless other side is also firing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom