What's new

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested

India doesn't need lessons on how it's internal matters should be handled or what is wrong or right to do from USA and Western countries.

India is not being given any lessons .... just some of its ignorant folks are. :)

India has hundreds of languages you ignorant fool. Search if you aren't dumb. And english spread because of colonisation. I though you had enough grey matter to understand that. Why would the mexicans be speaking spanish if it weren't about colonising. Stop quoting me you dumb moron. I had enough of your nonsense already.

How many lunch boxes you got tied to your bicycle today?

Maharashtra is the most cosmopolitan big state of india, has sizeable no of many religious and linguistic groups and despite the obsession of english and hindi media with shivsena, has some of the lowest political violence in all of India and again, despite the media obsession with shivsena, has voted for a national party more often than almost any other big state in india.

Also no reports have mentioned shivsena hand in this murder. So the OP seems to have taken his largely legit dislike for a street power party like shivsena to absurd levels. Pretty stupid stuff.

I was trolling, you do know that ?

whatever sena - they are all the same in maharashtra and connected ...shiv sena rioted and destroyed public property and another dumb sena killed the guy. both are terrorists organizations
Ok :tup: if thats your understanding what i can say !!!
Good luck to UN :tup:

many give ###. :) and shivaji was a punk...:P
So you want to drag an Historical personality to settle your argument ???
Why are you getting that low ??? Whats the difference between him and you ???
@Oscar @WebMaster is it ok ???

Last edited:
is that something in that ugly language you marathis speak in...:D
So you need to insult all of the marathis ???
Why not come to Maharashtra and spread some of your enlightenment to us ignorant people ???

@JayAtl

You are encouraging him by going on, responding to him again and again. Please stop. This is totally unnecessary.
With all due respect , do you really think he is only encouraging ???do read all the posts.

you are making stories. These guys could be anybody, marathis are mad about shivaji. Pretty sure I would have died if I said something stupid.

Buddy not only Marathis but most Hindus love Shivaji and I myself would have wrapped a baseball bat on anyone that insults the great Shivaji :D if they said to my face

whatever sena - they are all the same in maharashtra and connected ...shiv sena rioted and destroyed public property and another dumb sena killed the guy. both are terrorists organizations

Dear they are not Shiv Sena but spinter groups and you can't label a beating to be a terrorist act lol wtf people get beaten up all the time and some die from the injuries the verdict is manslaughter not terrorism lol

yeah.. revered.. he is not revered anywhere except maharastra... even that reverence is relatively recent.
you two were in RSS?

Buddy what are you talking about? I seen Shivaji pictures in most Hindu households and am I Marathi? lol

I can only say that he is probably not exactly revered in the 'UK'.

Mate I live in UK and I am not Marathi and even in my house my family have Shivaji books and pictures on the wall lol

BTW there is a Shivaji statue in Surat which is in Guj

BTW Keith Vaz Chairman of the British Home affairs committee received a copy of a book on Shivaji he ordered it to be kept in the Library of the British parliament so MP's could read and learn about the life of Shivaji.

So don't tell me that bullocks that Shivaji is just respected by marathis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom