What's new

Police Claim Pune Techie's Murder Linked to Controversial Facebook Posts, 13 Arrested

I am a Mumbaikar and know Sena politics first hand. I know how intimidation is used to enforce their diktats. Disagree with them on something and be prepared to be beaten up or your shop vandalised. This is unfortunately used by the youth in Mumbai as a way of getting things done.

I'm not denying shiv sena's brand of politics exists, but crediting them for it is just not fair, and discussing them on this thread is also not fair.

Look at the birth of shivsena, the communists were using street power, to defeat them congress looked the other way when shiv sena emerged with congress blessings, now to defeat shiv sena vote bank, congress did the same with MNS. Don't you think the police, if given orders by the govt could have stopped MNS? Did they?

All I'm saying is lets not be obsessed with shiv sena and blame them for the quality of politics. SS is an outcome of bad politics, not the source.

It is quite evident, from what is on record, if your grey matter - which, from your statement above, is distinct from your brain - is effective at all, forget about its mass.

I was laughing at the bombast at your mapping strategies, for an invisible army, to combat an invisible enemy. If you want to spend time on the Internet, do so, by all means, but try to avoid deceiving yourself.
And for the last time, please i did not ask your expert opinion,let's leave it at that.I don't want this to go further down the gutter.Bye.

Back
Top Bottom