What's new

PML-N's white tiger dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my apology in advance for not being considerate and my condolences for the loss of those innocent souls. I was not thinking in relative to Pakistan and t, up here animal cruelty by a political party would mean a national outrage and the political party accuses would literally be dismantled by the public in elections, let alone the criminal charges that follow afterwards for these horrific injustices.

Don't worry..they will pay for every single crime they committed....how long they will survive in this Earth and enjoy their luxury??they will verily see their graves one day,where angles of torment will tear them apart and Allah's wrath shall fall upon them....let these transgressors live with their arrogance...but how long??

i hope 40-50 tigers left in india at 2025-2050 !!!:cry::hitwall::help:

awww...how sad....our governments must take serious actions for their conservancy.

It is good to see that atleast Animal Rights activists are filing a case . But Those responsible for innocent Tiger's death should also be sent to jail. Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam & Islam does not permit this kind of treatment to animals. Those only-for-name-sake Muslims should know this.

Some unconfirmed sources suggest that tiger predicted PTI's triumph in elections,So PMLN killed it just like Shiv Sinha killed a Parrot :(##

just a chuckle !

It is good to see that atleast Animal Rights activists are filing a case . But Those responsible for innocent Tiger's death should also be sent to jail. Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam & Islam does not permit this kind of treatment to animals. Those only-for-name-sake Muslims should know this.

Excellent post..best post amongst all....these transgressors can't even touch the dust of their feet.....hazrat Umar(R.A) was well known general for his strength and power yet still he was afraid that what explanation he will give to Allah subhana o tala if a single animal dies!

Some unconfirmed sources suggest that tiger predicted PTI's triumph in elections,So PMLN killed it just like Shiv Sinha killed a Parrot :(##

just a chuckle !

how tiger predicted??elaborate please..??:woot:

bol para hoga... utay Allah, thalay balla !!

:rofl:
yeh bhi bol skta hai.......
ganjay teri maut aye...pti...pti

oh han yeh bhi hoskta hai k lion ne shahid afridi ki terhan ganjay ki campaign mai support kerne se inkaar kerdiya ho.....:omghaha:

Rip my dear white tiger

Be happy that you were not going to be in politics any longer

@Leader @Mani2020 @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @WebMaster @Marshmallow @Talon @Adios Amigo @Jazzbot @balixd @Pboy @Awesome @KingMamba93 and others.....
dekha mai na kehta tha k jab sher ko pata chalay ga k ganaja shareef ne us ko as a symbol use kiya hai tu woh sadmay se murr jaye ga.........

lol my assumptions are so accurate:bunny:

:cray:

images

stock-illustration-952583-crying-lion.jpg

4_-_Crying_Lion.jpg

2310272147_1b3474ee78_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling bad for the poor soul,lost his life for some one's pathetic show off attempt.Why did not any wild life activists protest this nonsense?

felling sorry for the poor soul but no prob the real sheer is still alive shahbaz sharif.

R.I.P....

I don't know why people confuse lions with tigers. They are different....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom