What's new

PML-N's white tiger dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same poor siberian tiger who was held captive in an open zoo in lahore , i recall seeing one there few years back

n league is finished

WWF should take strong notice of this inhumane treatment.

Although I would agree with this, I have to admit that WWF won't be able to do anything here except tweet about this incident.

Shame.

The way animals are treated in Pakistan is horrible. Animals are living things too, treat them with respect

182533_371757099592868_1346357527_n.jpg

Animal cruelty;a primitive trait of the primitive minded people who promise the Naya Roshan Pakistan.

ganjai..???:omghaha: socho becharay shair ko kitna badnaam kiya hain!!!

mai ne pehlay hi pridict kiya tha..........k sher murr jaye ga sadmay se.........:bunny:

plus sharmindagi....:rofl:

yaar sher ki kitni reputation hoti thi yaar...jab se usko ganjay shareef ne CYCLE ki jaga as a sybol use kiya hai tub se woh be-jaan balb boorhi ki terhan tarap tarap ker jaan se haath dho betha...woh bhi safer k dauran suffer hogaya:rofl:

That was hilarious.......:rofl:

Or Suffer naahi Surf hogaya....Bechara...:laughcry:

Animals should not be allowed to be carried like this, this is pure brutality. If these corrupt & incompetent people have no love for animals then how are they going to love Pakistan? Hell I will give you the answer right now, these patwaris have no love for Pakistan, they are going to harm Pakistan once again & these people who support them have no brains & these people are going to be equally responsible for GOD forbid anything happens to our Pakistan.

Why not bring a portable zoo? You know, have a proper circus show.

LOL Tind Sharif himself is a circus ka sher....:rofl: so his jalsa is already a proper circus show:P

Animals should not be allowed to be carried like this, this is pure brutality. If these corrupt & incompetent people have no love for animals then how are they going to love Pakistan? Hell I will give you the answer right now, these patwaris have no love for Pakistan, they are going to harm Pakistan once again & these people who support them have no brains & these people are going to be equally responsible for GOD forbid anything happens to our Pakistan.

So true.... these blind supporters (of PMLN &PPPP) are equally responsible for the current state of Pakistan...

well seriously...what do u expect when a an animal of cold environment will be shifted to a hotter/moderated/warm environment like of Pakistan...

asim these people are illiterate...jaali degree holder...ager inhon ne proper institutions mai dil laga ker perha hota tu environmental effect,endangered species ka concept jaantay na..but why would they....?
socho cold animal ko lahore ya doosray warm regions mai phirana aisa hai jaiasay arctic penguins ko....

R u a student of Environmental sciences????:woot:

Poor tiger :cray:

It is already rare why on earth did those idiots torture it? Uneducated people using a poor animal to gain fame! :angry:

true.... hi aapi....:smitten:

R u a student of Environmental sciences????:woot:

true.... hi aapi....:smitten:

dear it was my subject....thats why I can truly imagine the pain of an animal of cold region..

plus sharmindagi....:rofl:

That was hilarious.......:rofl:

Or Suffer naahi Surf hogaya....Bechara...:laughcry:

aray nahi nahi suffer....

eg:
I am suffering of flu...:undecided:

Poor tiger :cray:

It is already rare why on earth did those idiots torture it? Uneducated people using a poor animal to gain fame! :angry:

Tiger is ALIVE AND HEALTHY

nothing has happened to him

shame on u bloody nawaz :hang3: and shobaz sharif :hang3: .... may u die worst than this :pissed: RIP ""Tiger"" :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom