What's new

PML-N's white tiger dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
this news have enraged me like no other ... I hope PMLN lose this election now In sha Allah

look at their inhuman attitude...forget humans..they are not even nice with animals.... at least bhutto was well known of his treatment with his horses..and can anyone believes that zardari is his son-in-law?

Last edited by a moderator:
The dogs were probably actually chasing him.
@Slav Defence tumne toh burri nazar lagadii bachare sher teh uppar. Tauba karleh tauba. :coffee:

tum meri farsightedness ko nazer lagana keh rahay ho??olalalala:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
PMLN ney tau sheron ki jaan azaab kar di :P
Ab tau white tiger ki khaal Altaf Bhai ko day do PMLN walon
smoking-smiley-face.gif

look at their inhuman attitude...forget humans..they are not even nice with animals.... at least bhutto was well known of his treatment with his horses..and can anyone believes that zardari is his son-in-law?

I highly believe that when used to bring tiger to these rallies, they must must must have made him influence to some sleepy drug otherwise these are sensitive animals and don't act kindly when around too many people and high noise annoying humans.. shame such a shame...

PMLN ney tau sheron ki jaan azaab kar di :P
Ab tau white tiger ki khaal Altaf Bhai ko day do PMLN walon
smoking-smiley-face.gif

pml-n deserves MQM...MQM knows their low class mentality.......

Oh my lord, that poor creature died in such cruelty because of some pakistan politicians show bloating, what a cruel man and I hope pakistanaise people slap him and his party for this heinous treatment of that creature. Sick people in this world :frown:

I highly believe that when used to bring tiger to these rallies, they must must must have made him influence to some sleepy drug otherwise these are sensitive animals and don't act kindly when around too many people and high noise annoying humans.. shame such a shame...

oh,well said...yeah....i believe you...so can we assume that over-dose of drug might be the reason??:undecided:

Oh my lord, that poor creature died in such cruelty because of some pakistan politicians show bloating, what a cruel man and I hope pakistanaise people slap him and his party for this heinous treatment of that creature. Sick people in this world :frown:

when they can take human lives shamelessly then he was just a poor tiger of cold region!

oh,well said...yeah....i believe you...so can we assume that over-dose of drug might be the reason??:undecided:

when they can take human lives shamelessly then he was just a poor tiger of cold region!

Still I hope some investigation by law enforcement is done and this gentleman is charged a hefty bit for that cruel stunt! and possibly some prison time, how can some in their rational mind even support this person in his campaign, hope you folks send this trash to junk bin for the upcoming election next month.

Is it permitted in Pak to keep wild animals in captivity like this ?

Still I hope some investigation by law enforcement is done and this gentleman is charged a hefty bit for that cruel stunt! and possibly some prison time, how can some in their rational mind even support this person in his campaign, hope you folks send this trash to junk bin for the upcoming election next month.

Dear this is Pakistan...pml-n workers are so not condemned for taking 4 human lives of PTI workers..yet this is still just a poor lion...:cry:

well I can't comment on that but it was obvious from the way they were treating this poor soul, what hurts me most is that these are highly endangered species and being used as pride in political rallies is a punishable crime for sure, all sensitive animals can't survive such human foolishness, we really need education in our country and this is main reason why I'm big supporter of IK, he knows where the main problem lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom