What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to time this indian puppet makes such ridiculous issues out of dead issues

No apology. Keep dreaming. As for Bon-participation - no loss for Pakistan at all. Event will resume without them

lool he is old enough to be my uncle mate.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/218036-forget-past-look-forward-khar.html
Remember this thread? He completely owned you and then you ran away? lool :)
And btw just like most Indians I had positive views of Bangladesh before coming to this forum. But now I think you are bunch of ungrateful people! You dark beggars came begging to Indira remember? Our soldiers died to save your ****** women from rapes and your people dying but you see it as Indian fault.
I'm actually with Pakistanis on this, you guys don't deserve an apology but big no.9 chappals on your face!
For all I know, you hate Pakistanis so much maybe because you were born in early 1970s and some Pakistani did your mum over? (Hint: War baby War children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) lool :D
Pathetic post buddy. Its way below the level. Don't make mockery of those who suffered the war crimes. Ask Chinese people, they haven't forgiven Japan for what they did in Nanjing. Bangladeshi people on other hand support Pakistani team when they play against India.

One should look at the fact that in general , people have forgotten the past, its just the politicians trying to score some points.

If they are given a choice over India or Pakistan, they will support Pakistan any given day. Is our failure that we didn't got into good books of Bangladesh post 1971.

Now we are seeing China getting influence over BD. We made things worse and didn't secure our borders at time, now this mess. We should learn from our mistakes. Hostile neighbors are never good for business.

Its the bitter but actual truth.

Aakash who are you to call them "dark beggars".. You of all people

No need to resort to attacks on their nationality or race.

The GoB should be pragmatic instead of being emotional, though I know they are not being emotional right now, just an excuse to stand in the way of solidifying or rather normalizing BD-Pak relations, thereby catering to their masters.

Salut
I think pakistanie government should come out of denial and issue a formal apology for events in 1971 with respect to bangladeshi people. It will lay a solid foundation for the relations between the two countries and will be better in the long run with respect to diplomacy and economic trade. In the short run it may be difficult as past emotions may flare up between both sides but given compensation/formal apology will get rid of the distrust/grudges though wounds do take a longer time to heal. Also this may convince the victims that pakistan has change especially the ones that still harbor resentment/grude.

Now as canadienne, It would be hypocritical for me to say that canadienne governement'e has squeeky clean human rights record, however we have ammeneded our mistakes from past in respect to natives and have issue a formal apologie/compensated the community. once again for the bangladeshi posters, i am part pakistani and do feel some shame for what our people did to you guys in the past. so I on behalf of people of pakistan descent, condemn the inccident of 1971 and hopefully your country forgives pakistani people for the heinous crimes against humanity. hopefully my message in anglais get across, it is my third langue lols

merci.
sorry. It's a non starter. It's simply not going to happen now, or in the near or very distant future. Keep dreaming.

Au revoir, merci

Pathetic post buddy. Its way below the level. Don't make mockery of those who suffered the war crimes. Ask Chinese people, they haven't forgiven Japan for what they did in Nanjing. Bangladeshi people on other hand support Pakistani team when they play against India.

One should look at the fact that in general , people have forgotten the past, its just the politicians trying to score some points.

If they are given a choice over India or Pakistan, they will support Pakistan any given day. Is our failure that we didn't got into good books of Bangladesh post 1971.

Now we are seeing China getting influence over BD. We made things worse and didn't secure our borders at time, now this mess. We should learn from our mistakes. Hostile neighbors are never good for business.

Its the bitter but actual truth.

yaar tell them please stop support criket team . hum phir bhi jeet jay gay . abut post please always look both sides no one is crazy to insult other side here .abut your borders BD se kuch nhi ho ga der mat beta :lol:

Man, these Bengalis. Wtf is wrong with them?

In US you gotta say Sorry alaikum, at the mosque if you are Pakistani.

so now khalida is more pro india because you have to reply me the post? don't lie please a 10 years old kid know well BNP and jamaatis are pro pakistan and have better relations with pakistan .

No this is not lie but true. Go and check this is BNP government which let India to flood bangladesh with all the bad maruti cars, brought many Indian companies in power sector, let Bangladesh flooded by Indian goods, even they were ready to give gas transit to India from Myanmar. There are many more issues. BNP just play anti India issue to gain section of public support as a big portion of them are anti India due to some reasons which already have been discussed. Eastwatch also talked about this couple of times earlier if you missed that.

Behind the scene there were no difference between BAL and BNP. I can still remember even a Jamaat MP was saying in a TV talk show to give gas transit to India in early 2000.

yaar tell them please stop support criket team . hum phir bhi jeet jay gay . abut post please always look both sides no one is crazy to insult other side here .abut your borders BD se kuch nhi ho ga der mat beta :lol:
Darte to hum Pakistan se bhi nahin hain yaar, Bangladesh to duur ki baat hai. Hum to insaaniyat ki baat ar rahe hain ki war crimes ke piche majaak naa udaya jaaye.

Jinke saath hua hai unse poocho ki kya hua unke saath. Sabko yaad hai Niazi ka dialogue. Baat itni si hai ki Pakistan official apology de de, aur agar naa bhi de to BD waale aage ki sochen.

bhai jan nothing wrong infront of captain planet east watch mushi""s posts . its other party right now to bash back . tell me what you will say when someone abuse you daily ?

A lot of the afghans do the same (and worse)

We're used to it. If I could change geography, I would. I'd move Pakistan to mid Atlantic, far from these haphazard countries. But I can't do that in my capacity.

If you're referring to West Bengal; I recognize it as Bangladesh territory (as per the guidelines of 71 insurrection)

I could care less about Bengali abusing Indians. I think it's a fitting, ironic twist.

Dnt talk sh!t.... do you have even any idea what was the total number of Biharis?? Whole 1971 event started when some greedy generals and politicians like Bhutto were not ready to transfer power to the legal winner of the election instead resort to killing and raping unarmed civilians including armed forces of east pakistani origin. Then who is responsible for all these??? This does not include all the discriminations that was done for the 24 years from education, government job, allocating of fund etc.

Your economic discrimination is reality i will not deny it.

But the problem started when indian backed terrorists started killing pro Pakistani people in the east

Chalo aik bandey ki chai biscuit ka kharcha bach geya....be positive yaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom