What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why i hate bangladesh politics , i understand pakistan did wrong on 1971 but its 2012 now , all my pakistani friend see me as a brother in nyc , they try to forget about past , but its too hard for bengali people like us to forget i understand that , but the fact is u can't bring those days back with billion dollar, whatever happens is happen , we bangladesh people need to look forward and whats going on the world rite now rather crying for past , at present pakistan see bangladesh as a close allies now so why we need to see them a different way ,

We've moved on. Bangladesh never even figures in our daily lives or even conversations or thought process. We have nothing in common with eachother.

Onus is on your side to move on. We moved on ages ago.

No this is not lie but true. Go and check this is BNP government which let India to flood bangladesh with all the bad maruti cars, brought many Indian companies in power sector, let Bangladesh flooded by Indian goods, even they were ready to give gas transit to India from Myanmar. There are many more issues. BNP just play anti India issue to gain section of public support as a big portion of them are anti India due to some reasons which already have been discussed. Eastwatch also talked about this couple of times earlier if you missed that.

Behind the scene there were no difference between BAL and BNP. I can still remember even a Jamaat MP was saying in a TV talk show to give gas transit to India in early 2000.

thats not the issue i am asking abut rape of her . then she must hate pakistan like haseena . i know BD has no choice over india it was - it is -it will play a major role in BD . we have no issue even if you guys make BD 27th state of india our matters with you are for us .

Those who betrayed Pakistan by siding with the enemy deserved much worse

sorry for my ignorance, can you educate me in respect to biharis, what are biharis as an identity?

Biharis are those who belong to bihar state of india, After independence in 1947 muslim biharis migrated to east Pakistan present day bangladesh.

and is lakhs a numeral in urdu langue. I am interested as in my college classe, we were taught that some collabators that assisted pakistani army were from the state of bihar in terms of origin though no details were mentioned.

1 lakh is equal to 100,000. Biharis were pro Pakistan they helped Pakistan army also many bengalis helped Pakistan that's the reason mukti bahini killed a lot of biharis, It happened before war from march 1971 to 3 december 1971 until the war started.

Pakistanis used to rape Hindu women and most of them ran to India after being raped... statistically its more appropriate to say you are one... as you are working for Imran, must have some blood connection.......

then why should we apology to you guys .

ok then sorry india and hindus what we did in 1971 .

case closed .

abut imran you failed to understand me i am i was so nice with everyone till you guys go down . look indians afghans fight with us even 2 days before afghans bombing on us i never insult them because never seen afghan members insult us like you guys. look to all nationals i never got personal even with US citizens here in fact i hate US policy toward pakistan more then anything on earth .

Pakistanis used to rape Hindu women and most of them ran to India after being raped... statistically its more appropriate to say you are one... as you are working for Imran, must have some blood connection.......

lmao you are making Pakistanis sound like psychopath rapists? Loool! The part of India which I am from is as far from from Bangladesh as it can be (Gujarat). So your logic fails. Last time I heard there were thousands of BANGLADESHIS searching for their Pakistani father? It's in the one of the links I've provided and please don't make fun of yourself leave it to me. :)

then why should we apology to you guys .

ok then sorry india and hindus what we did in 1971 .

case closed .

abut imran you failed to understand me i am i was so nice with everyone till you guys go down . look indians afghans fight with us even 2 days before afghans bombing on us i never insult them because never seen afghan members insult us like you guys. look to all nationals i never got personal even with US citizens here in fact i hate US policy toward pakistan more then anything on earth .

What is worse Indian, or Indian slave?

lmao you are making Pakistanis sound like psychopath rapists? Loool! The part of India which I am from is as far from from Bangladesh as it can be (Gujarat). So your logic fails. Last time I heard there were thousands of BANGLADESHIS searching for their Pakistani father? It's in the one of the links I've provided and please don't make fun of yourself leave it to me. :)

oyeeee shut up yaar main kisi se rishta nhi bana raha yahaan . we have agricultural land - plots - bank balance - homes in 3 pakistani cities .i can't shear my father's wealth . its in crores of rupees i know you guys eye on it . main kisi ka bhai nhi hoon

India's No.1 DALAL. Your comments are like simple trolling. Shahid ho jao. Like your Shiv shena dudes.

i am not bengali who become dalal or ghadar .

you know top jamati leader Saeedi is facing Charge for raping hindu women all of them are in Kolkata now according to Hasina Govt... need i say more??

I don't wonder why these apology demands pop up in every thread:disagree: & what apology do they talk about, there should be NO apology at all, instead Pakistan should demand an apology from Bdsh how their Mutki terrorists collaborate & sold themselves to Pakistan's enemies & how they mercilessly killed Pakistani Biharis & pro Pakistani Bengalis & r@p3d their womens.

BTW i used to tell Pakistani members that most Bdshis(if not all) have deep hate for Pakistan in their hearts but they don't show & talk sweet on your face, but no one used to understand. It is better it had open now.

Also i must say that this PPP is taking Pakistan more & more down till their term ends, what a failure of Foreign policy making that countries like Afghanistan & Bdsh are showing their eyes.

And IMO it is great idea that PM of Bdsh had cancelled her visit, members can now co-operate & talk peacefully in D-8 meeting without apology bu11cr@ps. But it did some damage to Bdsh political system which looks like a joke first she said no than after FM Hina R Khar visit she agreed & after few days she again said no:lol:

You son of a aachyut ******... mind your language. Just go and look at you nigga. You dark short beggar should look at your face before making comment... Your hindu ma behen got raped mercilessly by the Pakistani army and ran away to India even there they were molested by the hindu volunteer. You are likely to be a product of the Pakistani army or of the hindu volunteers of India. Go ask your mother the truth.

loool Achyut means something else! The word you're looking for is a chut*ya!

Achyut Name Meanings, A Sanskrit Name For Boys

Please don't use Hindi if you don't know how to. :) Lagta hain meine tum logon ki dukhti nabj pe haath rakh diya! loooool what you are saying doesn't bother me a tiny bit! Because I know where my roots are, but unfortunately you guys don't. lool :D

Tere jaise online warriors bahot dekh liye! Jaa nahi karta lanuage mind. Tod le jo todna hai.

And you are calling me a nigger? looooool! Oh god!

By the way early 1970s born? loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom