What's new

PM cancels Pakistan tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think the apology is the issue here. I dont know why She didnt wanted to come and she used this appology excuse.

Musharraf did already apologized in 2002.

Now again an exclusive appology means opening past things, admiting everything means paying compensation for the wrong doings which would get us into who was right where and who was wrong where.This will open up a Pandora box which nobody would want as there is nothing to gain from those Events now. So this is one big reason GOP will not do it.

Secondly, plainely asking to applogize is like asking to bow - And this is a political suicide Which no govt will commit no matter what. Even if this is was Obama asking for apology, he will not get it !

this is just stupid, no seasoned politician with a realistic expection would ask for it.

I answered and Kobiraaz also answered that in post #144. Read that!!!

For a second pretend you are not pakistani... now think

All Guests are taken to 1971 memorial in BD, Musharraf was also taken there

He showed ' regret"

It was not official apology..

An official apology would come with Signature...............

there's no official apology is coming. n hasina also know it. even if they apologize nothing is gonna change

we should think about our country's future there's nothing left in the past.

Who told you that!!! BNP is more pro India even then BAL. Only for political reason in public she said so against India. They promoted India in every possible way when they were in power. Most pro Pakistani position were taken by Jamaat during the coalition government. There were nothing special in that.

so now khalida is more pro india because you have to reply me the post? don't lie please a 10 years old kid know well BNP and jamaatis are pro pakistan and have better relations with pakistan .

I answered and Kobiraaz also answered that in post #144. Read that!!!

Ok, i had not read that.

But my answer is also same. What you are asking will never happen. You can take my word.

You can also take my word that at some Point of time some Bangladesi PM would visit Pakistan when it would be in their interest without any such apology.

BNP is pro india?? are you ok?? who told you that??

Khaleda was in Pakistan Cantonment during 1971, no one knows what happened.... Zia wasnt backboneless...He visited pak when he was president....

where is your non pakistani link?? sharmila bose in 2012 doesnt count.. i already said- urdu speakers were taken to UN custody, they must have reports of Bihari killings... where is that????

dude im a bihari...

me too after i start lash back now finnaly BD section have few posts daily . before we join it it was desert :azn:
Haan tum to jaise oasis ho. Kambakhat jab dekho tab controversy phelaate rehte ho. :lol:

Actually you should apologise to Biharis. Those in Karanchi are getting killed in target killing. Those in Bangladesh are stranded because they supported Pakistan and now you are not willing to take them.
The only place they are relatively happy is Bihar despite having lived under Lalu's rule for 15 years.

Target killing is political not ethnic.

lool he is old enough to be my uncle mate.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/218036-forget-past-look-forward-khar.html

Remember this thread? He completely owned you and then you ran away? lool :)

And btw just like most Indians I had positive views of Bangladesh before coming to this forum. But now I think you are bunch of ungrateful people! You dark beggars came begging to Indira remember? Our soldiers died to save your ****** women from rapes and your people dying but you see it as Indian fault.

I'm actually with Pakistanis on this, you guys don't deserve an apology but big no.9 chappals on your face!

For all I know, you hate Pakistanis so much maybe because you were born in early 1970s and some Pakistani did your mum over? (Hint: War baby War children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) lool :D

majority of them were hindus. aur jorse hans ab

lool he is old enough to be my uncle mate.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/218036-forget-past-look-forward-khar.html

Remember this thread? He completely owned you and then you ran away? lool :)

And btw just like most Indians I had positive views of Bangladesh before coming to this forum. But now I think you are bunch of ungrateful people! You dark beggars came begging to Indira remember? Our soldiers died to save your ****** women from rapes and your people dying but you see it as Indian fault.

I'm actually with Pakistanis on this, you guys don't deserve an apology but big no.9 chappals on your face!

For all I know, you hate Pakistanis so much maybe because you were born in early 1970s and some Pakistani did your mum over? (Hint: War baby War children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) lool :D

why you doing my job? my indian boss will never pay me if someone else post such posts on pdf :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom