What's new

PM calls back FM from the US

China is unlikely to join a war between pakistan and america.China will be risking too much for nothing.

That will be a grave miscalculation on the part of the US; take my word for it, China will get involved because the Chinese leadership knows very well the implication of failing to stand by Pakistan. China will definitely lose everything in the future if it does not stand by Pakistan now.

Anyway i dont think us can afford an open war with pakistan.

Everybody knows that except some warmongers in Washington and Tel Aviv.

No 3rd Country will come in picture between US-Pakistan. Few words may.

India will be neutral between US-Pakistan until it's dragged intentionally which i don't think in current situation.

There should be peace between US and Pakistan, Pakistan can't afford war with US. It will be very expensive.

That will be a grave miscalculation on the part of the US; take my word for it, China will get involved because the Chinese leadership knows very well the implication of failing to stand by Pakistan. China will definitely lose everything in the future if it does not stand by Pakistan now.

America will get wiped if it attacks Pakistan.. China will lose everything if it doesnt stand by Pakistan...

arent you guys overestimating Pakistan and its importance a tad bit ;) ??

don't know what china has to loss , plase eloborate , could you ..

Nice one... I never knew China has given "everything" to be kept in custody.. So sad they are at risk to loose everything.

Nice one... I never knew China has given "everything" to be kept in custody.. So sad they are at risk to loose everything.

No 3rd Country will come in picture between US-Pakistan. Few words may.

India will be neutral between US-Pakistan until it's dragged intentionally which i don't think in current situation.

There should be peace between US and Pakistan, Pakistan can't afford war with US. It will be very expensive.

We are already suffering economically due to this US war on terror. So if US takes the wrong step, it is them who cannot afford the step. As they have too much to lose apart from an ally like Pakistan which helped US in it's war on terror.

Imagine the following:

There is a flood and people are on higher grounds, all are in sorrow for the loss of their assests in the floods except one old man who is sitting comfortably on a chair and smoking a hooka (sheesha).

People asked him you seem to be very comfortable!

He replied I have nothing to lose or worry about.

So let it be war if they want, better than becoming followers of USA as we have already lost the economy after following the US thanks to the US war on terror.

some people here talk about nukes as if they were throwing marbles at one another. don't you think we would be prepared for a desperate attempt on your part to drag us into the fight by using the only card you have ?

grow up man if you use one nuke the world would descend on you . at the moment you are certainly not one of the favored nations . you would be an outcast . last time that happened a country was totally destroyed . about 66 yrs ago .

Unfortunately for that country, it did not have nukes otherwise the outcome of that war would have been much different.

When people make comments on destruction of India or attack on India with Nuclear Missiles, it is probably their understanding that India actively engages Pakistan in a US led war. Ofcourse, for a dying nation, all options are open......especially the one to take down as many enemies as possible before you are taken down.

If a conflict does occur with the US, I am personally confident that India would not actively engage Pakistan. Besides, we are facing bomb attacks, targeting/random killings everyday in our cities, we are used to these things, we will get used to any worse condition but can the US actually afford an enemy that can hit back?

America will get wiped if it attacks Pakistan.. China will lose everything if it doesnt stand by Pakistan...

arent you guys overestimating Pakistan and its importance a tad bit ;) ??

No, not at all, matter of fact, in a typical indian manner, you're underestimating Pakistan's significance to the Chinese. This is what the Chinese leadership said to the americans, "Pakistan is to us what israel is to you". Now, you can come up with all your zionist crap but Chinese are not like indians, they mean what they say and even the americans know that.

Of course, the indians and the israelis will try to argue that Pakistan will be the last Iraq of the anglo-american warmongers, so China doesn't have to worry about uncle sam's designs at all. Hitler had said the same thing to Stalin before he invaded Poland. We all know today that Hitler was lying.

Of course, the indians and the israelis will try to argue that Pakistan will be the last Iraq of the anglo-american warmongers, so China doesn't have to worry about uncle sam's designs at all. Hitler had said the same thing to Stalin before he invaded Poland. We all know today that Hitler was lying.

You mentioned Israel to Hitler, Stalin to Iraq, India to Poland..........But still not given answer of the question.

You really funny man. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom