What's new

PM calls back FM from the US

Did I mention Nukes in my post.......where??

sorry...i must have misunderstood then...if u r not talking about nukes then awesome...it is just people here do so much loose talk about nukes that you tend to loose who is not supporting it..

If you had only one choice, dignified death or shameful life, what would you chose?

Absolutely dignified death...but the issue becomes too complex when i am signing death of 180 million people...Do u see the difference??? b/w i am not sure what on this earth has happened which makes you believe that now it is choice of life and death????

The choice will effect your future generations and if you decide to live like a slave today then that's what you would have chosen for your children however, if you decide to fight aggressors then your children may live free.

But the path you are going for there is every chance there will not be future children...

For the past 300-500 years we have not lived in peace, but only because we always wanted a dignified future for our coming generations, this is our legacy. So if we have to sacrifice everything today for our future generation, then perhaps now is the time! What wouldn't I do for my children and then for their children?

Finally, if a few thousand militants in Afghanistan have the US forces on the run just imagine what 180 million Pakistani's would do.

Such thoughts are childish...Pakistan Army is not a guerilla force..so there is huge difference...Americans are themselves confused about the objectives in AF....A determined American with a clear objective is way different then what you see in AF...if push comes to shove you will see Americans will simply cook the PA...Any sane mind can easily see and admit it...However as said nothing of that sort is going to happen...it just don't make sense...Attacking Pakistan is no way going to solve the issue they are facing...as simple as that...

Its a useless argument. No one wants to come and conquer Pakistan. Remember, the issue is that Pakistan does not want to apprehend a criminal living on its soil.. The issue is not of slavery or shameful life. Its the issue of Pakistan wanting to not go up against the terrorist assets that it wants to preserve for future use in Afghanistan. Its just geo politics. No point over glorifying it by giving fancy words like legacy for future generations, honor etc etc..

and really, do you think 180 million Pakistanis are as militant and extremist like Taliban and Al Queda terrorists in Afghanistan.. Then you have a much bigger problem that an unreasonable USA with drones attacking Pakistani land

Talibaan are terrorists because they fight for the freedom of their country against invaders? Your forefathers and mine did the exact same thing and were branded traitors and terrorists, even the forefathers of these Americans were branded traitors and terrorists by the British during colonial rule as the Americans fought for their own independence. Terrorist is a term used very loosely these days.

In my definition, a terrorist is someone who attacks and invades another country on lies and deceit. Anyone who defends his country is a hero, a patriot!

Absolutely dignified death...but the issue becomes too complex when i am signing death of 180 million people...Do u see the difference??? b/w i am not sure what on this earth has happened which makes you believe that now it is choice of life and death????

A war imposed on us by America means death to many of us. So the Americans must be warned, we are no Afghanistan, we can and we will fight back and they will feel it!

But the path you are going for there is every chance there will not be future children...

Then we shall make sure that there are none on the other side either. If war is imposed on us then we will fight back to the last man. Just the other day 10 million.....yes! 10 million tribals committed to defending Pakistan and where the US military cannot combat effectively against 25k of these hardened tribals just imagine what 10 million would do! And that's just the tribals, on top of that you add the military, para military, militia, and other non Government fighting factions.

Such thoughts are childish...Pakistan Army is not a guerilla force..so there is huge difference...Americans are themselves confused about the objectives in AF....A determined American with a clear objective is way different then what you see in AF...if push comes to shove you will see Americans will simply cook the PA...Any sane mind can easily see and admit it...However as said nothing of that sort is going to happen...it just don't make sense...Attacking Pakistan is no way going to solve the issue they are facing...as simple as that...

PA is not a guerilla force but can rapidly turn into one for defence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom