What's new

Playstation Network Offline?

And there were rumors that user's account details were compromised is false so dont get panicked

(CNN) -- A hacker has obtained the personal information of PlayStation Network account holders and subscribers of the Qriocity streaming service, Sony said in a message to customers Tuesday.

Sony's investigations over the past week determined that an "unauthorized person" had obtained users' names, home addresses, e-mail addresses, birth dates and passwords, according to a statement being sent to all account holders.

The attack also has crippled Sony's PlayStation Network, which has some 70 million subscribers and has been down since April 20. The network lets customers download video games from the Web and play against each other online.

"While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility," said Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Network Entertainment, which manage the two services, in a joint statement.

LoL even personal info got hacked :rofl:

Ha Sony .

Xbox Live FTW !!!
My Xbox live id zeehunter1993 .

In Uk
Sales of Portal 2 Xbox 360 were more than that of PS3 . In PS3 version u get free PC key plus DLCs free :rofl:
And Socom 4 opening at 28 rank

Sony is pawned

Damn hackers man, pathetic low lives got nothin better to do. Now I gotta worry about my credit card and personal info.

it's a pain in the arse, but cancel your credit card and order another one

play it safe

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

So where are all the Sony fanboys now?

not playing Wii ;)

There are already reports of credit card fraud coming in .

Please any1 who has attachd cc cancel it and issue a new card . Dont take it lightly , if u r card is misused u r a deadman then

Sony India customer care is super dumb , i called them a guy said that Sony India is working day and night to solve the problem :rofl:

that's just what they are told to say.....he's reading off a slip of paper

yes definitely cancel your credit/debit cards.....

I'm am so sorry ps3 folks lol, however if you need to change to XBOX 360 group we all welcome you with arms wide open.

At least we don't need to pay per hour like xbox charge you guys for playing online......lol

PS3 still makes the best games

Xbox graphics are better -- but who wants to mess with those horribly designed remotes or pay to play online?

f*ck that

Any company can hacked, anything can hacked it does not mean that we quit playing PS3, nice try Xbox lovers. Trust me there is no comparison between graphic wise, game wise, online user wise, Blue ray dvd quality wise. You name it PS3 is way superior than Xbox. You guys just be proud on your HALO crap. try to play PS3 on 60 inches plasma or LCD then you will notice.

does Xbox even have capability to upgrade the software to be compatible with 3D televisions?
PS3 just a couple months back released the software upgrade.

dont worry bhai whose xbox walas will always try to find ways to talk nonsense. Goli maro

one of the worse game...one can't even drive the fcking car properly in it. vice-city was the best.

ON TOPIC:

No update from Sony yet!

I love San Andreas!
Dude, I miss my PS. Had to give it, to baby cousins. EVERYTIME I BOUGHT ONE!

CAnt even try black ops!
Just played COD 2 and Wrld at war!

hell man i use to buy a lot of stuff from there online store if my credit card gets misused i will be dead i have already bought a lot of stuff this month dad will kick my a$$ hard

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

anyone playing crysis 2

At least we don't need to pay per hour like xbox charge you guys for playing online......lol

I will happily pay 60$ per year than letting my cc attached to my id given to a unknown guy .

Have u even played online on XBL ? Online experience on Xbl is much better . There is no cross game chat on PSN, no streaming of videos . Party system is much better on XBL

Graphicwise almost all multiplatform games look better and have better framerate on Xbox 360. Only PS3 exclusives look good .

PS3 does everything
Leaks address
Leaks cc info
Leaks passwords .
Xbox cant do it . Sad !! :(

Back
Top Bottom