What's new

Pipeline through Bangladesh to transport Myanmar gas to India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we cant win with you in direct fight, coz you guys are scary ..:yahoo:
I propose paying a few quid to myanmar.. they can finish the job in days..

Myanmar has some serious level strategic failures, i will not say what those are, some one from them may notice my post. let it be that way :lol: i told it to @Loki , we laugh about it a lot :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Myanmar has some serious level strategic failure, i will not say what is it, some one from them may notice my post. let it be that way :lol: i told it to @Loki , we laugh about it a lot :lol:
i know you will say they have child soldiers .. or dont have shoes, etc.. but they have smaller frame and can dodge bullets easily.. :chilli:
no wonder you guys are so scared of annoying them... if they attack, you will come up with a white paper about 'myanmar's attack on bd'.. :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Oh yes, You never said to cut BD water, You just wanted to screw India by cutting Bramhaputra. So, now I have to teach you Geography also :(. The same river Bramhaputra flows into BD as Jamuna and then branches out in several streams, one of the main branches joins Padma, and the other becomes Meghna. That river is the largest & longest river of BD running through the entire length of the country, and largest source of water in BD. Now BD shares most part of her border with India, and some south-east portion with Mayanmar. Hence, BD will be most affected if China cut off Bramhaputra, unless China has developed some space age technology that will shoot the river from China to the space and bring it down like a ballistic missile in BD land crossing India.:yay: Here is a link...do check the map also.
Brahmaputra River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some BD guys are euphorically thanking Kiss_of_the_Dragon for blocking Bramhaputra, don't know why, but that will reduce Bramhaputra's water by 85% during summer, hence, you guys can kiss goodbye to Jamuna, Padma, Meghna (I mean....the rivers:D).
Brahmaputra River Valley Authority: India and China Redefining their 'Global Commons’ by Roomana Hukil

2. Again?? You didn't read the link I gave you on 1971 war....right?? It was the BD who wanted a split from her beloved "Muslim brother" on the west. India defused the issue and stopped the Genocide while China was busy backing Pakistan. Try to read the history again, let me know if you have any other version of the story :)
Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes, China is an angel and never ever interferes in other nations internal affairs. :omghaha:

I know where that river end...don't need your geographic lesson, What I said is still valid, if you screw BD with water issue, we will screw you...that's why we don't even bother to have water treaty with you...we just play wait and see until the crucial moment to use the water card ;).

As for BD and Pakistan, the day that any faction of India want to split you woulnd mind other to defuse the issue and prevent any genocide...now it's all clear :smokin:..we're looking forward other to use this type of argument aganst India...just mark my word.

Gas for water.

Sounds a decent enough deal.

Indeed...good deal we're looking forward India to supply oil to get our precious water.:smokin:

1. Who told you that these countries are enemy of India, apart from Pakistan & China? And first improve your relationships with your neighbors, and then lecture us on friendship & enmity.

2. Unlike China, India has many friends across the world, that's why.

3. What took you so long?? Do come back though....good luck :)

4. Why bother? Did we ask China for a certificate? And "other's water"....hello....you manufactured that river??

I could have given you a more elaborate answers, but seeing the number of times you have mentioned the word "war" in your last 4-5 posts, and the way you are almost about to destroy India, Japan, Vietnam, etc. etc. etc., I thought I should allow you some years to mature.

WAR IS NOT A "SOLUTION", IT IS THE "PROBLEM".

1-lol you're the one said that India is strategic partner and friend, what I said that your neighbors are more friendlier and strategic closer to China than India and I has never claim China to be angel.

2. "Unlike China"??? :lol: what happen to your so call friend that was screwed India in 1970s and be friend back with China. Nixon-Mao and Kissinger-Zhou en Lai sound any bell...

3. Deal with india...all is about timing such recent event in Ladak ;)

4. Nope but it was a blessing of GOD :azn:, and we're sitting on the water tower of the world. Sure your gorvernment has ask several time for the certificate of "WATER TREATY" so India could sleep well with Economic superpower dream...and you know the result already :cool:

2-Himalaya-Tower-1.jpg

This is a win win situation for both India and Bangladesh for regional prosperity and harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom