What's new

Pipeline through Bangladesh to transport Myanmar gas to India!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I was replied to this Funtoosh stated that India can wiped out 180 millions Bdeshs for fun, what I said is if BD people retaliate, they could make a living hell for India, just don't push people into the limite of the cliff or they will drag to the cliff too. it has nothing to do with China army, navy o r Nuke.

And yes India is so helpfull to BD by cutting off of their water, If that's the case your North East people will thanks us when we will divers water inland for our onw use. As for friend or foe, we Chinese has no need to lecture BD people, we let judge by themself who harm to most to their interest.

they forget most important part, before 1971 war Pakistan situation was just india right now, 2 parts of Pakistan and Indian was between them, Bangladesh is now between two parts of India.

Well, you are already helping Pakistan in Pak-Occupied Kashmir in infrastructure development. We are also exploring oil in Vietnam. You are already supporting UFLA & Maoist, and we are sheltering Dalai Lama. There is no "CAN DO", its already happening. And we are not interested to declare war against anybody, but if attacked, strong enough to return the favor.

You still not answer the question, if we go war with vietnam on oil: Is india gonna involved?

And in that case your nation will be spared?? There is a difference between "CAN DO" and actually DOING IT. Doing it is far more difficult.

Sure we’re doing it now, is not about “can do” : with construction of dams, tighten water in our territory is matter of time, and you want to declare war on that?

But India is actually exploring oil in Vietnam, no war has happened Its easy to talk about war, but very costly to actually go into a war given the technological advancements in weapons.

and did you got a tangible result with your oil exploration? Did you carry any oil back home?

Japan Navy is far more capable than Chinese Navy. And Japan will have many capable friends who want China to go down, the closest is USA, so along with Japan, if USA, UK, Vietnam, Taiwan, probably NATO decide to join the party, where will you be? Though Japan is good enough for you. And say if Japan is destroyed, China will remain unaffected? Same goes for India...hence, stop threatening us with war like a child.

that’s not a secret that Japanese Navy is much stronger than China, doesn’t mean that is the only way to fight Japan? and no one said that China will leave unharmed with war. Ready my post again I have not threaten war with India, I just ask simple question that if war with Vietnam on oil, if India will involve?

No, in case of a war there will be economic slowdown, so your exports will shrink also, an embargo will increase the pain, since demands will be low in any case, embargo will not cause major problems for other countries. And which company will continue work in a country where bombs are dropping? War is a very costly affair.

Believe me, economy of any nation in time of war will be slow down not only China, if any nation thinks it can get away with impunity than they’re dreaming.

We know how to achieve our geopolitical objectives keeping in mind the China factor. Unlike China, we are not expansionists, our objective is to protect our national interests.

Yes keep China factor in mind, if your national interest conflict with ours...than let see who will draw the maximum benefit out of the crisis .

they forget most important part, before 1971 war Pakistan situation was just india right now, 2 parts of Pakistan and Indian was between them, Bangladesh is now between two parts of India.

To add Insult to injury, basically he was trying to say is BD people should thanks India of using divide and conquer to split formal Pakistan territory into two nations.

The Burmese have been killing Rohingyas for years now. Even @asad71 knows this despite agreeing with you out of a twisted self-serving bias. They pushed out nearly a quarter of a million rohingyas back in the days when they were China's best friend and supporting insurgents against India in the NE. :omghaha:

Tough luck. The ronhingya issue is genuinely a Burmese one. Ooh and our port in Burma is called Sitwe and is nearing completion on schedule..by the end of this year..it is not in a rohingya dominated area. Now do us a favor and act like the flag bearers of Islam..that is what Pakistan claims to be..the only real Muslim power. Is there no Mard-e-momin left among you? You're ancestors must be rolling in their graves. Go and protect the rohingyas..or is your ummah dead? :omghaha:

Looks like i put the foot on some animals tail.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EAK
Dude I was replied to this Funtoosh stated that India can wiped out 180 millions Bdeshs for fun, what I said is if BD people retaliate, they could make a living hell for India, just don't push people into the limite of the cliff or they will drag to the cliff too. it has nothing to do with China army, navy o r Nuke.

And yes India is so helpfull to BD by cutting off of their water, If that's the case your North East people will thanks us when we will divers water inland for our onw use. As for friend or foe, we Chinese has no need to lecture BD people, we let judge by themself who harm to most to their interest.

Searched the entire thread but couldn't find any post by Funtoosh stating that. In fact what I found is that Funtoosh is saying if China blocks the water of Bramhaputra then BD will also be affected, as BD is land-locked by India & Mayanmar, and then BD & Muslim world would retaliate to China, so he wrote "kill 180 million Bdeshis and watch fun", and that was for China. He never said that India will kill 180 million BDs for fun. If this is not the case, then provide the link, otherwise please don't misquote anyone.
@BDforever please check this as you also replied to that post by Kiss_of_the_Dragon...and I couldn't understand your reply to that post as below....please elaborate :)

"they forget most important part, before 1971 war Pakistan situation was just india right now, 2 parts of Pakistan and Indian was between them, Bangladesh is now between two parts of India."
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nsport-myanmar-gas-india-7.html#ixzz2VoFT5CNz

You forgot Tripura lies between two parts of Bangladesh dividing Dhaka from Chittagong and while our Sabroom town is just few kilometers from the sea. :omghaha::omghaha:

You also forget that China was giving full backing to Pakistan when Pakistan was killing your people. @Kiss_of_the_Dragon

To add Insult to injury, basically he was trying to say is BD people should thanks India of using divide and conquer to split formal Pakistan territory into two nations.

Oh dear...I can understand that being a Chinese you don't know much about the history of India-Pakistan-Bangladesh, but since you were on internet, you could have Googled for it before posting this, in case Google still works in your country. :)
It was the BD who didn't want to remain a part of the Pakistan and wanted a separate state for themselves. 1971 war was BDs freedom movement. Pakistan responded to that demand with the 2nd largest brutal genocide of human history after Hitler's. Pakistani general Tikka Khan gave free-hand to Pakistani army for mass-looting, mass-rape, & mass-murder, some estimates puts the figure as high as 3 million dead. Initially India offered political & humanitarian support to BD and opened India's border to millions of BDs trying to escape the genocide. And after a breaking point militarily intervened, and BD leaders & people of BD did welcome the intervention, as ordinary BD people were facing a trained & well-equipped Pakistani army.

Even today you won't find too many BDs repenting the split with Pakistan or crying a river to re-join Pakistan. :)

Here is a link for your information: Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Searched the entire thread but couldn't find any post by Funtoosh stating that. In fact what I found is that Funtoosh is saying if China blocks the water of Bramhaputra then BD will also be affected, as BD is land-locked by India & Mayanmar, and then BD & Muslim world would retaliate to China, so he wrote "kill 180 million Bdeshis and watch fun", and that was for China. He never said that India will kill 180 million BDs for fun. If this is not the case, then provide the link, otherwise please don't misquote anyone.
@BDforever please check this as you also replied to that post by Kiss_of_the_Dragon...and I couldn't understand your reply to that post as below....please elaborate :)

"they forget most important part, before 1971 war Pakistan situation was just india right now, 2 parts of Pakistan and Indian was between them, Bangladesh is now between two parts of India."
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nsport-myanmar-gas-india-7.html#ixzz2VoFT5CNz

I was saying that Strategically Bangladesh is important for India, If war take place between India and China, India needs Bangladesh's Support. If Bangladesh does not permit you to use BD land , air and water during war, it will be hard for india to keep fighting, China can easily capture Tripura, Assam side states.

You forgot Tripura lies between two parts of Bangladesh dividing Dhaka from Chittagong and while our Sabroom town is just few kilometers from the sea. :omghaha::omghaha:

You also forget that China was giving full backing to Pakistan when Pakistan was killing your people. @Kiss_of_the_Dragon

what are you saying supa powa ? :omghaha: :omghaha:

I was saying that Strategically Bangladesh is important for India, If war take place between India and China, India needs Bangladesh's Support. If Bangladesh does not permit you to use BD land , air and water during war, it will be hard for india to keep fighting, China can easily capture Tripura, Assam side states.

does it mean Bangladesh is a supa powa? :rofl::rofl:

what are you saying supa powa ? :omghaha: :omghaha:

I am a human, not a super powa? :omghaha:

1. Yes, Bangladesh is important to India both as a strategic partner and as a friendly state.

2. In case of an unfortunate war between India & China, I don't think BD will support India, as this would mean declaring war against China. In fact BD will not take any sides. For that we will be hurt & probably angry also, as we helped BD in 1971, but logically it would be best for BD not to take any sides. With the advancement in weapons technology, weapons are getting more & more devastating, hence, the human lives & economic costs of war are rising. No country wants to get involved in others war, if you see, China is friend of Pakistan, but never got involved in any military conflict between India & Pakistan. In last 2-3 decades whatever war were declared. were declared against comparatively much weaker countries who cannot inflict significant damage to the other side, like Iraq, Afganistan, Libiya, etc.

3. China cannot easily capture north-east part of India, if they could, they would have done it. India is a defensive force and maintains one of the largest network of SAM sites and other strategic assets to counter any external threat, keeping in mind China's strength...I can elaborate if you want more info.

4. Yes, India wants to become a "Super Power", but our definition of "Super Power" is economic super power and not military super power. India is already one of the largest economies in the World and growing. But we don't want to roam around the World and declare war against weaker countries, as in the normal definition of super power. War is not our priority.

If you read all my posts here, I have never said to cut BD water, in contrary I said that the water that China has released is meant for BD people, only water thielf will divert it for it own use and leave nothing for BD, they're after India and not after China for the water and Bangladesh will be please if China screw India back in return by divert water inland for our own usage...and this funtoosh got pissed...you just trying to fabricate something he never said...LMAO...read his comment over again will ya

China never interfere in other nation internal affaire especilly the friendly one, we rather want them to sort out their problem and not take side, at that time there is only one Pakistan... so what ever you said is just bullsh1t, if India is so angel, it didn't need to add fuel to the fire and make matter worst but split them...they're after all muslim brothers.

1. Yes, Bangladesh is important to India both as a strategic partner and as a friendly state..

if India is so angel, you won’t make enemy in South Asia: BD, SL, Pakistan, Maldive...infact these nation are more strategic partners and more friendlier to China than India, it’s that you mean.

2. In case of an unfortunate war between India & China, I don't think BD will support India, as this would mean declaring war against China. In fact BD will not take any sides. For that we will be hurt & probably angry also, as we helped BD in 1971, but logically it would be best for BD not to take any sides. With the advancement in weapons technology, weapons are getting more & more devastating, hence, the human lives & economic costs of war are rising. No country wants to get involved in others war, if you see, China is friend of Pakistan, but never got involved in any military conflict between India & Pakistan. In last 2-3 decades whatever war were declared. were declared against comparatively much weaker countries who cannot inflict significant damage to the other side, like Iraq, Afganistan, Libiya, etc.

Friend is not ally, we don’t have any defense treaty, if we help Pakistan, India will cry to UN for help as you guys did in 1962 by sending S.O.S to U.S and U.R.S.S.R for rescue.

3. China cannot easily capture north-east part of India, if they could, they would have done it. India is a defensive force and maintains one of the largest network of SAM sites and other strategic assets to counter any external threat, keeping in mind China's strength...I can elaborate if you want more info.

We have capture once; the layout of your north east is already your worst enemy start with the Chicken neck, believe me your defense won’t make you any good if we decide to take it back by force. For now eastern sea has capture our attention with U.S and Japan, we will let India to breath for sometime before we come back to settle some score.

4. Yes, India wants to become a "Super Power", but our definition of "Super Power" is economic super power and not military super power. India is already one of the largest economies in the World and growing. But we don't want to roam around the World and declare war against weaker countries, as in the normal definition of super power. War is not our priority.

What's your definition of Economic superpower? a Nation that depend on other’s water to boost the economy...you’re just kidding right? Your superpower only achievable with China’s blessing.

I think this deal should go ahead if we mutually benefit from this project . we would like to get a chunk of gas from this gas reserve or other reserve which would be transport in the same pipeline with sharing some cost of building the pipe , in addition to this we can try to get accesses to NW indian market fare share of river water which india always making problem .

China never interfere in other nation internal affaire especilly the friendly one, we rather want them to sort out their problem and not take side, at that time there is only one Pakistan... so what ever you said is just bullsh1t, if India is so angel, it didn't need to add fuel to the fire and make matter worst but split them...they're after all muslim brothers.

Silly logic, your government didn't care about the genocide going on in East Pakistan and gave Pakistan full backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom