What's new

Philippine Patriots stand up to US Imperialism

It is interesting you get all racist now. :D

It is also interesting that you wish so much bad on us. But out of interest, how would you solve this "problem"? You want kill us? :)

I tell you what you are and what is in your nature, drawing on historical evidence.

I see you as a "culture and civilization" and yes, I am anti-your culture and civilization, that is, anti-West.

I do not care about your skin color. The "racist card" can better be used against you because your posts singularly target the Chinese as a race. But I also do not care how much you hate whom.

I treat you as a culture with a history and psychology, not as a biological entity although I know you are a biological entity.

I am anticipating that, once your kind is unable to pillage and plunder others, you will turn inward and start cutting each other's throat. So, we will probably eliminate you by simply not allowing you to eliminate others -- by taking away that centuries-long privilege from your hands. For we know, essentially, your cultural nature does not allow for a lack of savagery -- outward or inward.

That's a prediction and, knowing closely the very nature of your culture, I believe it is close to truth.

A simple comparison of Chinese and Western military theories will reveal the savagery of your civilization.

Last edited:
I tell you what you are and what is in your nature, drawing on historical evidence.

I see you as a "culture and civilization" and yes, I am anti-your culture and civilization, that is, anti-West.

I do not care about your skin color. The "racist card" can better be used against you because your posts singularly target the Chinese as a race. But I also do not care how much you hate whom.

I treat you as a culture with a history and psychology, not as a biological entity although I know you are a biological entity.

I am anticipating that, once your kind is unable to pillage and plunder others, you will turn inward and start cutting each other's throat. So, we will probably eliminate you by simply not allowing you to eliminate others -- by taking away that centuries-long privilege from your hands. For we know, essentially, your cultural nature does not allow for a lack of savagery -- outward or inward.

That's a prediction and, knowing closely the very nature of your culture, I believe it is close to truth.

A simple comparison of Chinese and Western military theories will reveal the savagery of your civilization.

so mean :(

Yes, and in all my previous posts concerning US foreign bases I have always advocated to kick them out of Germany and form a true EU force.

BTW, we didn't invite the US to station here, they just came during WW2 and never went home.

There won't be a true EU force because you guys can't even do it amongst yourselves because you can't trust each other. And thanks to Russia's recent actions we ain't going anywhere.

Wow the Anti filipino neo nazi chinaman here really at this typical for them

Back
Top Bottom