What's new

Peshawar unrest: Afghans seen as main source of trouble

& now first time i am praising MQM tht they were against the entry of afghan refugees in Karachi & we have now less afghan population in Karachi compare to other Pakistani cities..:)

vote for them in this election .

Yeah right! as if don't exist in Pakistan and if the paan eaters don't have their cousin in Pakistan. Load of crap.

What are you and other afghans with the help of their Indian counterpart here arguing about.Afghans in pakistan were refugees war is over Get out.

Ahh . I have devised an evil plan . Export gutkha and paan from India to pakistan , Pakistan already has naswar , weed and coke from afghanistan will also be sent to pakistan . Then Pakistanis will always be so high that there will be no terrorism either in pakistan or in Afghanistan or India . Everybody will be happy and new era of prosperity will sweep south east asia .

:conspiracy_mode : off .

we have all kinds of drugs from Afghanistan and also gutka paan from India . its not new :)

Afghans in Karachi should back up their Pashtuns brethren from KP in their war with MQM. We are better trained, they should rape MQM.

how about you go back to your own country??

you know we would eventually kick all you guys out, its just a matter of time, then why dont you just go back to where you belong in dignity?

MQM is the only thing which is keeping Karachi being turned into another Kabul

Identity is above all :) btw as you know we have most of our imports from Pakistan ;)

Yes we know if we close down border you will starve .

if identity was above all then why Afghans sold out their to flew on Pakistani passports

we have all kinds of drugs from Afghanistan and also gutka paan from India . its not new :)

Oh yea resistant species :P . I will have to devise a new plan . Maybe later on with my lucky thinking cap on .

You told , you like them . If you like a political party you vote for it . Simple :P

does praising a party on one issue means liking the vision of the party abt whole country & starts voting them? than every single indian should vote for MODI & other terrorists of RSS cz most of the indians respect & love them for killing 1000s of muslims & destroying mosques & chusrches:azn:

Any more idiotic posts and no more infractions rather straight bans.

Nothing meaningful remains under this thread. I am out. Thanks

Dear Taimi Khan,

Why are you excusing the Pakistani members? I only reply back in kind. What about those who are throwing insults at me? You already sent me a warning, have you done the same to this Umair Nawaz guy? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom