What's new

Person having Jinn in his control?

here-i-am-now-what-are-your-other-two-wishes-mens-white-tee_design.png

Hello all,
I request you all to tell me that do you know any person who has a Jinn in his control. I am in a very bad situation and want what only a Jinn can do, not a human being. The issue is very personal so can not disclose it. If you know such person I beg you to tell me. But that person must be 100% genuine not a fake. I hope you will help me. I want his name and telephone number. If you do not want to disclose his identity here, you can email me at aarizahmad@gmail.com

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

After reading many curses and silly comments on your pity condition, i am all here to rescue you from these evil humans..

Now tell me whats your problem?

If you guys have nothing to say to say to help the fellow out, why don't you shut your belated egos up, rather than make yourselves seem intellectually superior? I've witnessed this pheonomenon before, so this automatically makes me intellectually inferior to all of you? Take your best cheap shots, but I have no answer for it.

even if one was to accept that there was some merit in the request do you really think this is the right forum to bring this up?

Jinn is very powerful being. Only Allah knows their existence. If it was possible for human to control Jinn then don't you think that Muslims would have been most powerful people among man. They also know you know. :azn:

You can control Jin . but that very difficult work . in the book behesti jeor written by asraf al thnvi (r) has stipulated how to solve jin related problem . but we all need to remember any problem physical or mental we cannot assume it as a work of jin in english which probably called possed/something els .

This chap is obviously very disturbed due to some personal problem. Instead of ridiculing him, guide him to lean towards proper means in the form of supplications and prayers like some of you have done.

Allah helps those who help others.

Aariz Ahmed; have you asked for help from Him who created all jinn and mankind? NO ONE can help you if Allah does not will it. Recite Astaghfaar and Darood. Also recite the following for your problem. InshaAllah help will arrive. Ameen.

1. Hasbun Allahu wa ni'am al-wakil (1100 times daily for 21 days) it takes 45 mins to do this. include 11 time Darood before and after.

2. Rabb inniy maghloobun fantasir (any much as you can during the day)

3. Feed 11 underprivileged. It is the best Saqqa according to hadees AND SAQDA DESTROYS EVIL OMENS.

4. Try to be regular in your prayers and have faith in Allah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom