What's new

Person having Jinn in his control?

There is also "Gin ka Pakistan" - of course he mean something else but still its Gin hehe

=======================

"Waise" what is so special that Human can't do and Jinn can? As far as I know, The creature called "Human" is superior to all... including Jinn's

THe biggest advantage of Jin is it's invisible. Suppose he needs some documents to steal, so in that case a Jin is better than human.

What if we assign some Jins for the Russian Hackers?

Seriously? I wish if I could take help of Jins. We know their existence is true, now we just have to exploit them.

Hello all,
I request you all to tell me that do you know any person who has a Jinn in his control. I am in a very bad situation and want what only a Jinn can do, not a human being. The issue is very personal so can not disclose it. If you know such person I beg you to tell me. But that person must be 100% genuine not a fake. I hope you will help me. I want his name and telephone number. If you do not want to disclose his identity here, you can email me at aarizahmad@gmail.com

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

Aariz Ahmed,

Welcome to the forum-----you came at the right time and popped this question----there is another person who is in deep trouble right now and he needs a JIN as well to get him out of trouble----ie our very own WEBMASTER-----this site is under the attacks of jins from a different hemisphere---so please pm the webby as well.

Man---just a word from me---we are a defence related web-site----please let us have some integriity----can't you read the signs on the walls in pakistan or just do your web search please if you live elsewhere-----.

Now---please tell us what do you need the Jin for----if there is one available and you come across one---please lets us know---our air force needs one real bad---.

Hello all,
I request you all to tell me that do you know any person who has a Jinn in his control. I am in a very bad situation and want what only a Jinn can do, not a human being. The issue is very personal so can not disclose it. If you know such person I beg you to tell me. But that person must be 100% genuine not a fake. I hope you will help me. I want his name and telephone number. If you do not want to disclose his identity here, you can email me at aarizahmad@gmail.com

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

Jinn is very powerful being. Only Allah knows their existence. If it was possible for human to control Jinn then don't you think that Muslims would have been most powerful people among man. They also know you know. :azn:

Man, you need a Jin to do your job?? Pathetic i say, pray to the God and keep faith in yourself and the prayers will give you more confidence ' We are stressed because we are Blessed '

If you still want a Gin then try this, it can controll human beings!! :lol:

740427.jpg

If you guys have nothing to say to say to help the fellow out, why don't you shut your belated egos up, rather than make yourselves seem intellectually superior? I've witnessed this pheonomenon before, so this automatically makes me intellectually inferior to all of you? Take your best cheap shots, but I have no answer for it.

...I request you all to tell me that do you know any person who has a Jinn in his control. I am in a very bad situation and want what only a Jinn can do, not a human being. The issue is very personal so can not disclose it. If you know such person I beg you to tell me. But that person must be 100% genuine not a fake. I hope you will help me. I want his name and telephone number. If you do not want to disclose his identity here, you can email me at

There are two ways to solve a problem, and you're looking to go on the wrong one. Know that once you've used jinkind via a magician, you've already committed shirk, wAllaahua3lam. Now which is dearer to you, that thing you wish to achieve or your iimaan?

Hello all,

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

I haven't seen Alladin for quite some time. I'll pass on your details when I run into him.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

If you guys have nothing to say to say to help the fellow out, why don't you shut your belated egos up, rather than make yourselves seem intellectually superior? I've witnessed this pheonomenon before, so this automatically makes me intellectually inferior to all of you? Take your best cheap shots, but I have no answer for it.

You shouldn't encourage this behaviour (This stands true irrespective of whether such a thing exists or not)

Hello all,

Thank you
Regards
Aariz Ahmad

Heres Jin

JinKazama-jin-kazama-13227236-1024-768.jpg

That one is much better just as u desired
tk5-jin-devil.jpg

JIN KAZAMA :P

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

It is a shirk, and those who use this method, are the gonna suffer great torments.
And the Jinns cannot do anything for you, idiot. If Allah wills, everything will go right.
If He doesn't, not even all the Jinns in the world can help you, and your gonna die in agony.

And don't you stupid people know, who call themselves muslims, that this stuff is Shirk, and one practicing it can never be named as a muslim. So you expect the Jinn, the creation of Allah, to work for you, and not trust in Allah, the creator of mankind? How dumb can you actually get? I wonder what kind of 'Islamic Republic' this is where shirk and kufr is being done by everyone and those 'peers' are seen at every corner of street. Where the hell is Islam in this, eh?

If you need help, and believe in Allah and Islam, then do as I say.
Recite Surah-Al-Ikhlas, followed by Surah-Al-Falaq and then Surah-An-Nas everynight befire sleeping. It will protect you from evil sights. Pray to Allah, or actually start praying 5 times from now, 2 rakah after every prayer and then ask for help. In witr (google what witr prayers are), seek refuge.

Recite ayat-ul-Kursi after everyprayer, and tasbeeh. Recite 'Allahuma ajrini minan-nar' seven times after Fajr and Magrib prayers. Stop going to the 'mazars' (tombs) and commit the shirk you do. Yes it is shirk but the stupid, blindfolded retards cannot see it. It is one way of problems. Start giving 'sadqah' (it is something we give the needy and poor people, be money or food).

If you wanna learn more about true Islam and not the one you inherited from your family who inherited from theirs and which has been going, with changes in every generation, contact me on: hassan@defence.pk or contact the MCA Pakistan on facebook, which is even better.

If you are right on your way, may Allah be with you. But if you are actually as stupid as you seem to me, I can just pray for you to see the light. There is nothing bad that happens to a person, he earns it from what he does (punishments).

Contact prominent nuclear scientist Sultan Basheeruddin Mahmood, he has been doing research on djinns to harness their energy to solve pakistan's energy problems.

Its nice to see the thread starter and pakistan's top scientific minds have so much in common :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom