What's new

‘PEL can capture 20% of Indian fridge market’

PEL is high quality and much expensive fo majority of Indians.

Majority of Indians? Yes just like for majority of Pakistanis.

Majority of Indian consumers whom it seems to target? WTF! Hell No! *facepalm*

It might be the LUMS of Pakistani industry but in India it would have to compete with the IIT's of the Indian market. :lol:

maybe pel is one high quality pakistani brand with some solid long lasting products. i agree that even the top brands have products that dont last long and some desi brands are more durable. i hope they come into indian market and taste some competiton here.

competition will be tough for PAL

lets see how it performs

Its good for competition. If the products are of of good quality and priced right, consumer wouldn't care where it is from. Pakistan should also allow Indian auto industry to export since Indian automobiles are much cheaper with wide range to choose from.

How can they be superior from Videocon, Whirlpool, Samsung or other counterparts?

may be PAL is superior to Vidiocon

i doubt though that its superior to Godrej let alone Whirlpool or Samsung

PEL is high quality and much expensive fo majority of Indians.

i have checked their prices

most expensive fridge of PAL costs Rs 39,300

its PNR so in India it will cost around 25,000 to 28,000 INR

not expensive

^^ No point arguing which is superior to other. Let market decide whats superior and if the price is right for the quality. If they are good they will survive and if they are not they will vanish from the market. But i think the high price of their products is because of low volumes they sell as stated by them. May be they can get the price down even in Pakistan once their volumes increase

If PEL is the Kelvinator of Pakistan then people in India will buy it ? Most importantly the Star Rating sells.

PEL is very old and reliable company they make some very trusted equipment in Pakistan hope they will give better price in india and capture that huge market shear . first thing is service for me if their service will be good i hope they will gain it .

IF PEL hopes to grab 20% of Indian market they better Up there game tough competition out here.

If they wanna get to 20% by saying Inshallah every 3 seconds,better look elsewhere.

I don't know if its right to open our market to Pakistan....:undecided:

we are your most favorite nation already :lol:
Pakistan gave India MFN status...that i know ...didn't know we also gave that to you......to aa jaao yaaron...fridge ke saath usme beer ki bottles bhi bhar ke bhej dena......:hang2:

Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan. It was established in 1956 in technical collaboration with M/s AEG of Germany. In October 1978, the company was taken over by Saigol Group of Companies. Since its inception, the company has always been contributing towards the advancement and development of the engineering sector in Pakistan by introducing a range of quality electrical equipments and home appliances and by producing hundreds of engineers, skilled workers and technicians through its apprenticeship schemes and training programmes.

The company comprises of two divisions:

Appliances Division
Power Division

Pak Elektron Limited
14-Km, Ferozepur Road
Lahore-54760, Pakistan
Ph: +92 42 5811951-59
Fax: +92 42 5810156
Pak Elektron Limited, PEL Appliances, Pakistan Home Appliances, Pakistan Electrical Goods Manufacturer

Pakistan gave India MFN status...that i know ...din't know we also gave that to you......to aa jaao yaaron...fridge ke saath usme beer ki bottles bhi bhar ke bhej dena......:hang2:

you already give pakistan MFN long before .or kesy a jaoon? RAW agents know me from PDF :frown: wo beer tujhy or mujhy naani ke gher phuncha deen gay :D

They'll be gobbled up here. They don't have much competition back in Pakistan, but India is a completely different scenario.
BTW can some pakistani member tell me how much does Rs 28,750 mean in Indian rupees. Because that is apparently the cost of 9.5kg WM Ecom 900 or sumthing. I have a 8kg washing machine purchased for Rs 20k [not sure] in 2010 I think.

Back
Top Bottom