What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

5miljoenmensenopdathelekleinestukjeaarde.jpg

pakizeevanmensen.jpg

vijfmiljoenbozepakis.jpg

A-yEW1KCEAAf6Hw.jpg

A-yBdu5CEAAemPv.jpg

A-yBHOgCMAAsXrY.jpg

Soo, This is the crowd crazy for revolutionary Qadri Sb. ... I guess Zardai truly represents the Nation of Pakistan.This nation can be fooled by any one, even a donkey. He will surly replace Zardari in Comming future.

Pakistan ka KHUDA HE HAFIZ !

I can't watch youtube since it's banned and I am in no mood to ruin my windows by using a VPN so I'd appreciate if you recapitulate what exactly he said about blasphemy laws in said video?

the video was on Facebook not from youtube.. :) however it was same video which @laiqs@mi has posted above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make some conclusions about TQ's agenda based on some of his own recent videos (also available on YouTube).

TQ now sees himself as the ONLY remaining top most scholar in Islamic world. He has evelvated himself to "Shaikh-ul-Islam". His next ambition is to become "MUJADDID-i-ISLAM" (remember! IT IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO MUJADDADI). The reason of his belief is that, there are narrated sources, "at the turn of every century ALLAH will raise a MUJADDID in Ummah who will cleanse the religion and Ummah of all the impurities and Islam will rise again".TQ has concluded that this is the start of the 21st century and since he is the only scholar left in the Islamic world of this caliber, therefore, he now has the right to become MUJADDID and sit on the throne.

This is the delusion that has brought him to Pakistan and, as we all know, ALLAH knows the best. We will all find out.

and Tahirul Qadri says Riba (sood) is halal for canadian muslims. i can post cutting of the news paper. but it has words which are not appropriate. to be posted.

399313_239468176185391_1380260326_n.jpg

what Qadri says

563566_340155579424922_379151378_n.jpg

the video was on Facebook not from youtube.. :) however it was same video which @laiqs@mi has posted above.

I asked you for a favour but in return mere satire! No fret, I can understand your frustration! Don't bother, leave it.

Well, the one you shared lately appears this way.. So at least I am unable to watch it.

ggggggggg.png

The one shared by @laiqs@mi does not mention blasphemy part and if you can recall I was asking about his take on blasphemy laws.

have you heard or watched his video about blasphamy ???
no.......
then watch it. he takes all the cradit for blasphamy law. :lol:

plus he says that (nauzubillah) prophet Mohammad s.a.w.w. came to him and did not had money to buy ticket. can a muslim say that.......

I haven't seen the video mate :what:

he infront of his followers that he was zia ul haq's sharai commetee member. and he did all the things to make this law.
in interview at denish t.v he says it is lie.

Wow, wow, he is a true scum,

O Allah please forgive us provide us a good leadership

he infront of his followers that he was zia ul haq's sharai commetee member. and he did all the things to make this law.
in interview at denish t.v he says it is lie.

Bro trust me I can't watch this link, I don't know whats the wrong.

I haven't seen the video mate :what:

above is the video where he takes all the cradit of balsphamy law. infront of his followers. but deny infront of media. liar.
@Emmie he one place takes all the cradit of the law. and say that your brother has made this law ... any one who is involved in blasphamy must be killed. but he denies all this infront of the media. and says he wasn't even member of any of zia's shura or else. and this law only implements on muslims not jews christeans and other non muslims.

plus he says that (nauzubillah) prophet Mohammad s.a.w.w. came to him and did not had money to buy ticket. can a muslim say that.......

Can you link me to the vid or article or news piece?-
Did he say ticket for where?-

his driver when he was in pakistan is with us here in peshawar. he told me this plus many other things.

The only Maluana i actually like - If only all Mullahs were like him the reputation of Mullahs would not be so bad..I believe he is the only true Islamic Scholar out there who does not support violence. If people like him represented Islam in the world than the reputation of Islam would be so good.

Back
Top Bottom