What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

who asked you to bet on Qadri?? you ridiculed along with those mush supporters all those who were telling you, but now you see what we already knew... but Im glad that you saw and understood his true colour....:tup:

well i didnt bet qadri i bet on his points which were genuine, this all topi drama, just makes me realise pakistan has become a big joke now, like somalia, 100 dead bodies in quetta and geo's dancing man :rofl:

74153_520312477999295_826527146_n.jpg

Articles 62, 63, 218 must be implemented. Anything less is unacceptable.

Which are? can you tell me plz.

Shahid hussain is sweating the container is soo hot he is sweating....... I hope yeh saray bahar nikal kay garam sard hojaye. :devil::devil:

How nicely all the politicians hijacked Qadri's show! It's the same mic which spoked against all of them for 5 days!

Altaf bhai ka zikar na ho tu speech hai he nahi. Nobody is talking about Pakistan all are talking about their respective parties. Now Kaira is on.. wow he is laughing with the guy who was making fun of him.

Kaira ... today Jamhooriyat won soo most probably that news about Govt lasting till March is true.

I think I read ARY election commission to be revamped is this true?

Govt disagreed on fakhur u din being removed according to media... If they would stop barking them we can finally get the truth.

Which are? can you tell me plz.

Shahid hussain is sweating the container is soo hot he is sweating....... I hope yeh saray bahar nikal kay garam sard hojaye. :devil::devil:

Corrupt people being disqualified and dealth with.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom