What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

well i didnt bet qadri i bet on his points which were genuine, this all topi drama, just makes me realise pakistan has become a big joke now, like somalia, 100 dead bodies in quetta and geo's dancing man :rofl:

that is sad part.

ہاں جی عمران خان پر تنقید کرنے والو ہوگئے یزید کے لشکر کے ساتھ مُزاکرات۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔؟

imran khan is a coward, he didnt come to support the people when he was needed, he backed down, this is the down fall of imran even before the beginning

fx57pj.png

47019_10151645986264129_585797432_n.jpg

130114-islamabad-protests-qadri-jsw-1015a.photoblog600.jpg

Waa.... This guy should burn in hell for exploiting the emotions of innocent people, and using women and children as human shields. Lanat hain is per, ye to Zardari sey be bara player nikla hain!

Let's wait too early to say anything. I'm hearing election commission is being revamped.

Lets see what the declaration is.

Assembly to be dissolved before 16th March, 2012.

So lets get this straight the same yazifis are now friends, the same gov that was the x gov and was corrupt is now the thing. No opposition was called in to negotiate, so what did this snake change, all this drama for what.

After the fall of the Govt the first month the nominations will be scrutinized and cleared with constitutional article 62 and 63.

Elections within 90 days after assemblies dismissal.

30 days for candidate scrutiny inaccordance with Article 62, 63.

Waa.... This guy should burn in hell for exploiting the emotions of innocent people, and using women and children as human shields. Lanat hain is per, ye to Zardari sey be bara player nikla hain!

the people are not fooled, they are not fools, thy came for genuine purpose, but pakistani leaders are worse, i mean even worse than indian toilet cleaners, we cant rise till we have proper leader, and i see toilet leaders

hahaha assemblies will be dissolved before 16 march.... hahahahaha 15 march they meant to say :rofl:

Assembly to be dissolved before 16th March, 2012.

Isnt that pretty much the entire tenure of the Govt. so Govt wont be finished tomorrow. M.R Sabiq hukumat failed over their and this one was important one....

Two names for Interim Govt will be named and they have to nice and good e.t.c e.t.c

Back
Top Bottom