What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Now you're just spoiling the surprise TuQ's fans were about to receive. :devil:
There are tons of questions that he will have to answer and be assured that the men sitting in that bunker with him are not going to make anything easy for Qadri sahab.

yar primary kay bachy ko bhi 2-3 speeches dekha do Qadri ki...woh bhi tarap ker bol othay ga, "jhhoota salla, aik bat per tikta hi nahi hai" :lol:

Seriously you consider Qadri of having qualities that of a leader.... he changes his stance 10 times in a day, he exaggerates every thing.

I consider him to be a comic book wana be hero..

He does not have any powers he just know 1 thing that is how to exploit vulnerable people and how to make them sit in cold for 4 days.l
:blah: :blah: :blah:
I've answered to this cr@p before.
As for the underlined part, if someone can make people sit in the cold for four days, he must a big deal. Why don't you make someone do this?:azn:

Imran Ismail ‏@ImranIsmailPTI

I salute the courages people taking part in Islamabad Dharna, in this cold and rainy climate.

The rift in PTI is for all to see.

what rift lalay?? :lol:

I think @BATMAN is General Kayani himself !! :rofl:

Pictures nazar nahi arahi? :rofl:

pehle din tou sab pti walay bhi gaye thay... kyon kay disinformation pehlai gai thi k PTI is going to join....

drift kahan hai? which group has emerged as de facto ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leader, yeh lo aik bar phir daikho ankhain phar phar kar :rofl:

603085_589392184408126_1832775437_n.jpg

Caption please!

Leader, yeh lo aik bar phir daikho ankhain phar phar kar :rofl:

603085_589392184408126_1832775437_n.jpg

Caption please!

:blah: :blah: :blah:
I've answered to this cr@p before.
As for the underlined part, if someone can make people sit in the cold for four days, he must a big deal. Why don't you make someone do this?:azn:

When asked, many people simply said they had come because the Sheikh had told them to.
It was all over the media since day one. They had no idea why they were gathered in the cold.

The initial perception was that TuQ's march was aimed at reforms, but his later speeches about the assemblies and other points revealed a complete lack of political sense. He started targeting issues which were beyond his reach and only ended up uniting the corrupt politicians against a common enemy.

This is the reason MQM and PML(Q) refused to join his march.

If something had happened, the elections would have been delayed, this is something no political party wanted and hence stayed out of the mess.

Back
Top Bottom