What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

No major political party has come out in his support.

PTI has done well to stay out of this TuQ mess and only praised his agenda instead of officially joining his movement.
Mr. Qadri had attempted to get PML(Q) and MQM involved in the march but neither of them joined either. Both political parties have only promised moral support.

I don't doubt TuQ's intentions about getting better people elected, but his long march of "millions and millions" has been proven wrong. He sleeps comfortably while the others have to endure the bitter cold. He still lives a luxurious life in his bunker while his die-hard supporters are finding it hard to continue staying.

It'll be really good if the people suddenly came to their senses and left this "marcher" all alone in his bomb-proof palace.

Marham patti wohi karien gey

Rehman Malik making a very good statement

170 people in hospital under treatment due to cold.

Your general placed bet on wrong horse. Success would have been disaster that's why i didn't supported it. However - If they simply turn the 111 guns and conduct sincere elections on time - I am all for it.

beaware 111 hve its own thinking, which couldbe anything! & they dont care what you or anyone else may think?:P
& any resistance can be put down under boots for quite some time, bet is not wrong, media can be paid or..........by power, any time & they will strat start different song?;):lol:

beaware 111 hve its own thinking, which couldbe anything! & they dont care what you or anyone else may think?:P
& any resistance can be put down under boots for quite some time, bet is not wrong, media can be paid or..........by power, any time & they will strat start different song?;):lol:

batman jee I think you should take a break now. You have taken the fall of qadri to heart :lol:
meanwhile I'll order a new laptop (courtesy of u know who :lol:)

The great Muslim minister of a "great democratic" Islamic country who cannot recite sura Ikhlas properly

Yes, he must learn it from Mufakir e Islam Hazrat Mian Musharraf NRO waley :lol:

Dang it, I failed in my attempt to offend. But somehow, i dont feel bad about failing this time :cheers:

Peaceful protest when protesters are carrying danday??? :cheesy:

For safeguarding the protestors, unlike minister of interior who gives free hand to killers to kill common man at will using arms

Get the hell out of there #TuQ #Longmarch

Bafoon has given free hand again to the killers

The bas---tard leading the long march has given opportunities for killers to attack civilians. Tahir Ul Douchebag will be responsible

1-16-2013_154673_l_akb.jpg

Panchvaa (5) Mutalba: Ghar jaanay kee ijazat dee jaey :lol:

BOMB THREAT for the March according to Rehman Malik!!
A rumor, a treat is most easy way to disperse people. As there are children there, their mothers will take them away from harm. So will their fathers.

Stampede may happen.

RM using psychological tools instead of physical ones.

Rehman Malik making a very good statement

170 people in hospital under treatment due to cold.
sliced-baked-french_~k3505073.jpg

Bakery torture case: Shahbaz Sharif’s son-in-law acquitted
Bakery torture case: Shahbaz Sharif
DAWN.COM | 12 hours ago 0

ali-imran-shabaz-sharif-inp-670.jpg

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif’s son-in-law, Ali Imran Yousaf, arriving at the Defence B police station to record his statement where he was arrested. Police had arrested him under Section 109 of the PPC. — INP Photo/File

LAHORE: A local court in Lahore on Wednesday acquitted Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif’s son-in-law, Ali Imran Yousaf, in a case over the torture of a bakery employee in Lahore, DawnNews reported.

The court said the complainant and victim of the Defence bakery torture case had told a judicial magistrate that Yousaf and his Elite Force guards were not involved in the torture.

Imran had earlier been granted bail and released on Oct 19 last year after he turned himself in, facing charges over the bakery employee’s torture.

He was accused of ordering his private security guards to torture the bakery employee.

The incident had taken place in the T-Block market of Lahore’s Defence Housing Authority in Lahore on Oct 7, 2012.

On Nov 6, 2012, the Defence B investigation police had submitted challans of Yousaf, seven policemen and a private guard to a Cantonment court in connection with the case.

They were declared guilty in the police investigation.

Later on Dec 22, 2012, the complainant and victim had told a judicial magistrate that Yousaf and his Elite Force guards were not their accused.

Complainant Muhammad Umar and victim Irfan in their statements had stated that the nominated accused in the FIR, including Yousaf and others, were not the real culprits. Irfan had added that nobody had kidnapped him nor did he recognise the persons who beat him up.

However, he had stated that the nominated accused (Elite police personnel) were not those who had tortured him.

abb tu bakery walaon ki khair nahi, dammad jee next minister of food in punjab govt?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom