What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Its just a theory, dont go hyper. For God's sake! Your response is very interesting nonetheless. Made me laugh :)

you are welcome Sir AM

I mean so many Pakistanis sitting in the West worry about and thus constantly speak against Pakistan supporting the very West.

Strange isn't it? If you can dedicate your blood, sweat, tears, and your future generations to the West, then why on earth one would oppose Pakistan doing the same.

Is it the case of "Don't do what I do, just do what I say". ;)

FYI! If Uncle Sam attacks Iran, Pakistan can't do $hite, except perhaps let the Iranian refugees come into Quetta the city so well known for being an excellent place for Shias (NOT!).

In any case most of the Iranian population is concentrated in Iran's West, so most likely the refugees will end up in Iraq and Turkey.

So let's not live with this paranoia 24 hours a day that somehow Pakistan will play a major part (or even any part) in the tussle between US and Ayatullahs. Not even by holding joota while Uncle takes a water break.

Thank you.

@KRAIT: Yaar bura nahin maan na, some issues are close to heart. Maafi if i offended you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you are welcome Sir AM

I mean so many Pakistanis sitting in the West worry about and thus constantly speak against Pakistan supporting the very West.

Strange isn't it? If you can dedicate your blood, sweat, tears, and your future generations to the West, then why on earth one would oppose Pakistan doing the same.

Is it the case of "Don't do what I do, just do what I say". ;)

FYI! If Uncle Sam attacks Iran, Pakistan can't do $hite, except perhaps let the Iranian refugees come into Quetta the city so well known for being an excellent place for Shias (NOT!).

In any case most of the Iranian population is concentrated in Iran's West, so most likely the refugees will end up in Iraq and Turkey.

So let's not live with this paranoia 24 hours a day that somehow Pakistan will play a major part (or even any part) in the tussle between US and Ayatullahs. Not even by holding joota while Uncle takes a water break.

Thank you.

Do i have permission to frame this. This is beautifully written!!!!!!

BAA-IZZAT bari DAMAD jee bechara bakery wala?:cheesy::rofl:

nawaz_sharif_0226.jpg

5.GIF

:partay:

@KRAIT: Yaar bura nahin maan na, some issues are close to heart. Maafi if i offended you :D
For what ? doesn't matter yaar. I don't remember bad things. :D

I can't recall if you tried to offend me. I won. :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
For what ? doesn't matter yaar. I don't remember bad things.

I can't recall if you tried to offend me. I won. :chilli:

Dang it, I failed in my attempt to offend. But somehow, i dont feel bad about failing this time :cheers:

Rubbish democracy which does not allow peaceful protests

Peaceful protest when protesters are carrying danday??? :cheesy:

not long they will be crying , that they been kicked out by long boots, & thn all this will be played again & again!

Tahir is done, forget about him. He is over. We should lock him up in Pakistani jail not Canadian and throw away the keys

If Imran Khan or Qadri (if he decides to contest elections) don't come out winning i would like to see Pakistani version of 2009 moldova civil unrest

Tahir is done, forget about him. He is over. We should lock him up in Pakistani jail not Canadian and throw away the keys

get Raja Pervaiz thrown in a jail where a Common Pakistani is kept not a VIP jail and then come and talk about jailing him.

Back
Top Bottom