What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

RabiUnNoor2013 ‏@iMusslimah
Aaj apnay mafadat khatray main paray tou they got united.. But in last 5 years awam k liye koi united na hua.. #TUQ #LongMarch

Dont' know what you said in punjabi but I like your hash tags:azn:

hassaan hashmi ‏@meerzahasan
You know you're on the right path when all those that are corrupt are united against you. #tuq #RealRevolution #SavePakistan #LongMarch

Bunker mein baith ker sub see pehli gooli mein khaon ga! (Revolutionist Qadri while addressing trillion march)

Through teeths.. STUPID Troll

Really? I thought this confusion spreaded after IK "7 points+Long March" press conference.

if you had seen the presser of IK, you wouldnt be repeating "rumours"

MQM has to jump here

Dont u worry my friend inside sauces have revealed that they are on their way, some have already been spotted loaded on trucks.

1408390579_3ab12f68fd.jpg

PML-N just won my vote for the election with an amazing response

My friend elections are atleast 3-4 months away. yesterday qadri with his speech won your support today PLMN with there press conference have won your support you need to relax a little bit...... anyway nice response.

Where was the long march joker on quetta issue? The political parties raised the pressure on gov to address the situation

what else can you expect from a joker. To him its comedy

Brother may i suggest you go and read the next day headlines the night governor rule was implemented, because mian sab himself said i was put in confidence over this decision, people like jui were quiet, and which political part were you talking about, those who realized what to do after 50 hours? aur khali ghar mein behtay aikcall karnay se koi teer nahin maar liye, i don't support the march but don't support these ganja and thugs either

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom