What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

AMAZING RESPONSE by PML-N and other political parties to this jokers march!!

Well monsieur @wakapdf, if he was trying to get elected then i could agree with your point. However before he left canada, he said that he was going to press for reform not get elected and thats why we here continue to support him. I mean you living in pakistan should know how many people are living below the poverty line, you guys need rapid reforms and have to also make payments to IMF, if there is corruption in the system, then believe me IMF is will make your lives miserable. Here is your chance to mount pressure for change and now I know you don't belong to the pakistanie poor masses based on your tone, however still feel sympathy for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was the long march joker on quetta issue? The political parties raised the pressure on gov to address the situation

wrong!!, it was the protest with dead bodies by the shias who pressurised government

Where was the long march joker on quetta issue? The political parties raised the pressure on gov to address the situation
what else can you expect from a joker. To him its comedy
You got impressed by Qadri yesterday. What happened today You are also a lota. :D

Back
Top Bottom