What's new

Partition of India: Origin of Hatred

I read lots of book.

Pakistan was created on two nation theory and anti-Hindu politics, why he wanted Hindu majority Junagarh and Hyderabadad which had no border with Pakistan.

1.You need to read your books again. The Muslim units where Muslims were majority was stipulated in the Lahore Resolution.

2.Hyderabad was a self-sufficient, prosperous, well governed, happy state which was quite large. People have a history of being independent. Urdu was the official language. Muslims were the dominant community, and Muslim culture was dominant where the Hindus lived happily with equal rights. Even now they want to secede from India. Have you heard of the Telengana affair?

1.You need to read your books again. The Muslim units where Muslims were majority was stipulated in the Lahore Resolution.

2.Hyderabad was a self-sufficient, prosperous, well governed, happy state which was quite large. People have a history of being independent. Urdu was the official language. Muslims were the dominant community, and Muslim culture was dominant where the Hindus lived happily with equal rights. Even now they want to secede from India. Have you heard of the Telengana affair?

This cracked me up :lol:

Telengana is a separate state not country. the Nizam was the richest guy in the world at one point. doesnt mean that his citizens were happy.
if that were the case that hindus were happy in hyderabad , then why was pakistan created?

Hyderabad and Junagarh were not Muslim majority, so tell me why Pakistan wanted Hindu majority areas having no borders with Pakistan. :cheesy:

loads of lies and bullshit. :cheesy:

Who? Hyderabadis and Secunderabadis? I thought HavizSultan is the only one with this delusion.

Creation of Pakistan has left some deep scars in Hindu psyche. Some are under the delusion that Pakistanis would go for reunification of some unknown entity called Historic India. Sorry to burst the bubble but you would do well to come out of this delusion.

I wonder why its ALWAYS the Indians who come up with this lunacy then act like Pakistanis are the ones hoping for re-unification (in absence of a good word lets say) British India. Pakistanis have no such complexes, India is hardly ever discussed unless its a cricket match or border shenanigans. In-fact in the 'took away the head' episode Pakistan hardly had two shows which touched upon the issue while it was war orgy going on in India (Indian anchors beat Indian soap operas in cheesiness). India it seems is still desperate for some sort of acknowledgement from Pakistan.

At the end, some words of wisdom from Jinnah "India is not a nation, nor a country. It is a subcontinent of nationalities" :coffee:.

Its really hard for Pakistanis to understand what India is they abandoned it thinking they would do better under Islamic principals under the leadership of their own.

Pakistanis have not been talking about India as before and one asks is it because they don't care or is it because they have enough problems of their own creation? If I may, I would like to welcome Pakistanis to democracy - it really makes you think about yourself first.

Indians do not want reunification they do not care for it but they have this question in mind that a set of people got what they wanted are still at each others throats. Do we want such people, I really do not think so!

It would have been of no consequence, the country named Pakistan, except when the mindless leaders who thought it would be ok to shelter some snakes who would spit venom at my country- sitting in one's lap to another just to have a strategic edge.

As long as a country which was sliced out from us remains that way it would be foolish for them to think why we care..

In the end it would seem fit to say that India does not want any acknowledgement from Pakistan but will make sure that it does not become a throne in the neck. And Jinaah took a country, in his own words will be bad for my account, to satisfy his ego.

...Partition was the Best thing that could have happened to India.
It took out the big tumor from India.

...Partition was the Best thing that could have happened to India.
It took out the big tumor from India.
be prepared for cutting out more tumours until u r left with the pus i.e. Indian Ocean

be prepared for cutting out more tumours until u r left with the pus i.e. Indian Ocean
..even Bangladesh threw the waste out ...
They are also happier and healthier...
Wish, somebody can say the same for U too...:azn:
(cheer up...ask some of your friend to say so...):omghaha:

BTW, Thanks Jinna, thanks Bhutto, thanks Musharraff , errr...

..even Bangladesh threw the waste out ...
They are also happier and healthier...
Wish, somebody can say the same for U too...:azn:
(cheer up...ask some of your friend to say so...):omghaha:

BTW, Thanks Jinna, thanks Bhutto, thanks Musharraff , errr...
soon you will throw out Khalistan, kashmir too :D

Back
Top Bottom